CM’s Top 20 Halloween Costumes of 2015

It’s that time of year again. Midterms are piling up; you have 247 papers due, and you’ve only started three of them. But one night a year, you get to forget that you’re a college student and dress up as whoever you want. No, it’s not Thirsty Thursday; it’s Halloween! You may be too old to trick-or-treat, but that doesn’t mean you can’t dress up and go out with your friends. To make the choice of picking a costume a little easier, we’ve scoped out the best Halloween costumes of 2015.

1. Tina Belcher from Bob’s Burgers

The lovable and weird eldest daughter of the Belcher family is obsessed with boys and unicorns and writes erotic friend fiction–even though she’s only 13. Despite her status as a giant weirdo, everyone loves her and all you’ll need to dress up as her is a light blue shirt, a darker blue skirt, long white socks with red stripes at the top, black chucks, thick black glasses and a yellow barrette. And don’t forget to talk in Tina’s signature monotonous voice. “Touch seven butts for good luck!” (With permission of course.)

I am currently a senior at The University of Maryland. I like long walks on the beach or quick ones to Chipotle or Starbucks. I watch far more movies and television than I'll ever admit. Just kidding, I'll totally admit it.