CM's March Madness Extravaganza

by Josh Axelrod on March 18, 2013
Junior > Journalism > University of Maryland

College basketball this year has been all about parity. It has been one of those screwy years where any team can beat any team on any given day. The 2013 NCAA Tournament bracket exemplifies this in...

Keep Reading...

Interviewing 101

by Lucy Negash on March 18, 2013
Sophomore > Journalism and Sociology > University of Notre Dame

With the heightened anticipation of applying and waiting to hear back from internships also comes the added intensity of the in-person interview. Making sure everything is perfect for that hour-long...

Keep Reading...

How to Pull Off a Spring Break Seduction

by Ally Norton on March 18, 2013
Senior > English and Communications > Boston College

There’s nothing like Spring Break to get a person in the mood for a good old fashioned meaningless fling. While hookups are great at home, something about a new place makes them much more exciting....

Keep Reading...

Songs to Get Drunk To: Our St. Paddy's Day Playlist

by Sung-Min Kim on March 17, 2013

‘Tis the season to drink your day away--St. Patrick’s Day is here! What’s a drinking scene without a good background music? We have your soundtrack! The Nights of Wine...

Keep Reading...

Kiss Me, I'm One Eighth Irish

by Eric Ramirez on March 17, 2013
Senior > Journalism > Savannah College of Art and Design

I go to school in Savannah, Ga., home to one of the largest Saint Patrick’s Day celebrations in the country. Just about everyone of the legal drinking age has some wild tale of shenanigans they...

Keep Reading...

How to Change your wardrobe from collegiate to corporate

by Lyssa Winograd on March 16, 2013
Senior > Journalism > Penn State

We’re all in college to graduate and (hopefully) get an awesome job soon afterwards and the only way to get there is to dress for success. We’ve always heard those words, but what does it...

Keep Reading...

Why He Didn't Ask for a Second Date

by Kathy Pierre on March 16, 2013
Sophomore > Journalism > University of Florida

Imagine this: Your adorable crush finally asked you on a date. The two of you went to a casual dinner, no pressure and it seemed like everything went well. At the end of the night, you guys hugged and...

Keep Reading...

This Week's Cheat Sheet March 10-15

by Laura Lefavor on March 15, 2013
Senior > English > University of Maryland, Baltimore County

Tired of not seeing college stuff in the news? Don't worry. In this week's cheat sheet, we did the digging for you. 1. MIT guys continue to repel women. MIT Media Lab recently threw...

Keep Reading...

What's Your Lucky Charm?

by Mira Milla on March 15, 2013
Junior > Journalism > University of Texas

Good luck charms are more common than you think. Some are used for fun and don’t have much meaning, like having a ‘lucky rabbit’s foot’ key chain attached to your keys or finding...

Keep Reading...

Abortion: When Will Enough Be Enough?

by Max Warren on March 15, 2013
J.D. Candidate > English, Political Science > Harvard Law

BREAKING NEWS UPDATE: The North Dakota State Senate passed two anti-abortion bills Friday, one surpassing Arkansas by banning abortions as early as six weeks into the pregnancy. Read more here. Since...

Keep Reading...

5 Drinks to Get Your Shamrock Shaking

by Kelsey Thomas on March 14, 2013
Senior > Public Relations > Marshall

Throwing a shamrock-inspired shindig this year? Despite the overabundance of beer goggle glasses and dyed draughts, there’s more to this holiday than beer.  Check out our list of other creative...

Keep Reading...

Thrift shopping: and other ways to budget yourself in college

by Anamika Roy on March 14, 2013
Senior > Journalism > University of Maryland

Between money you spend at the bar, shopping and an unpaid internship, your bank account must be a sad thing to look at. The broke college student persona is inevitable no matter how much we try. However,...

Keep Reading...

How to Handle Your Sexually Transmitted Infection

1.

The 10 Colleges with the Best Career Services

Career services are rarely a consideration during your college search—universities...

2.

The 10 Best College Campuses

Looking for a college that will be your true home away from home? These ten...

3.

The 22 Personalities You’ll Meet at Every Music Festival

Bros, coked out yuppies and 12-year-old ravers. Yep, must be a music...

LIVESTRONG (TX)

Public Health/Education interns will help the Programs team as they work to empo...