That Itch You Can't Scratch: Being Attracted to Someone Outside Your Relationship

by Ally Norton on April 09, 2013
Senior > English and Communications > Boston College

It happens to everybody. You run into a cute guy or girl at a party, or in the elevator on the way to class. You admire them. You catch a whiff of their scent. You’re immediately attracted. But...

Keep Reading...

National Poetry Month: CM Interviews Poet, Activist Andrea Gibson

by Ashley Grohoski on April 08, 2013
Senior > Journalism > Marshall

April was established as National Poetry Month by the Academy of American Poets. Writer, poet, activist and still stage-fright at times, Andrea Gibson offers her experiences and conversations...

Keep Reading...

When Your Friends Don't Like Your Boyfriend

by Lucy Negash on April 08, 2013
Junior > Journalism > University of Maryland

You think you’ve found the greatest guy ever, and what is the first thing that any normal girl would do about it? Share the juicy details with her friends. You can’t wait to spill about...

Keep Reading...

Don’t Blame the School, Blame Yourself

by Marissa Russo on April 08, 2013
Junior > Journalism > Michigan State University

Not getting into the college of your dreams can be tough. Some go through denial, anger, bargaining or depression before they can fully accept the rejection. And although it’s usually not long...

Keep Reading...

CM's Favorite Cheating Comebacks

by Bianca Monaco on April 08, 2013
Senior > International Business & Italian > Loyola University Maryland

Whether it was a sharp tongue or a well-played revenge, these pop culture gems have some characters that really stuck it to their less than great partners that cheated on them. Although I must warn...

Keep Reading...

This Week's Cheat Sheet: GIF Edition

by Laura Lefavor on April 05, 2013
Senior > English > University of Maryland, Baltimore County

It was one of those weeks where crazy things were happening left and right in the news. Don’t have enough time to read about it all? Then at least check out these GIFs.   1. On Wednesday, Obama announced...

Keep Reading...

Do Guys Even Notice?

by Mira Milla on April 05, 2013
Junior > Journalism > University of Texas

Let’s get real, guys are confusing. Some college women believe that the only way to get their attention is if we look ‘picture perfect’. Looks are the first things guys see, right? We...

Keep Reading...

A 15/20 for Timberlake's 20/20 Experience

by Marie McGrath on April 04, 2013
Junior > English & Communication > Boston College

I have to admit, after the lackluster release of the first single, “Suit & Tie,” I was a little worried when Justin Timberlake’s The 20/20 Experience didn’t pick up right...

Keep Reading...

Baby I Love You, But it's Finals Week

by Eric Ramirez on April 04, 2013
Senior > Journalism > Savannah College of Art and Design

There may will come a time when your relationship needs to take a backseat and your boyfriend or girlfriend must hop onto the back burner. Yeah, its finals week, again. And whether you have been dating...

Keep Reading...

5 Things You Can Do When Feeling the College Blues

by Justina Tran on April 03, 2013
Junior > Writing for Film and Television > Emerson

It’s easy to catch a case of the blues when upcoming finals and graduation are around the corner. Moreover, it’s likely you could just be experiencing one of those days when you can’t...

Keep Reading...

How to Stay on Top of the News in College

by Anna Novikova on April 03, 2013
Sophomore > Journalism and Environmental Analysis & Policy > Boston University

With huge exams, all-night homework sessions, 8 a.m. lectures, dorm drama, and coming home to an apartment full of dudes gaming in the living room and other dudes blasting Gloria Estefan in your kitchen...

Keep Reading...

The College Kid's Guide to Going Viral

by Sung-Min Kim on April 03, 2013

DIY is bigger than ever, and now it’s making an impact on the music world too. Gone are the days that you need to pay professional producers to record your music - in the age of YouTube, you can...

Keep Reading...

Why Are We Embarrassed about Tinder?

1.

The 10 Most Hipster Campuses 2014

Hipsters appreciate more than rocking flannel and chugging Pabst Blue Ribbon....

2.

9 Podcasts to Make You Smarter

Did you know that in the 16th and 17th century, some books were bound with human...

3.

12 Types of Couples You Meet in College

Out in the wild world of college, so many singles wander around that it’s...

LIVESTRONG (TX)

Public Health/Education interns will help the Programs team as they work to empo...