'I'm Gay at a Catholic College': Taylor MacLeod's Story

by Marie McGrath on April 23, 2013
Junior > English & Communication > Boston College

Boston College is a Jesuit institution with a rich tradition of faith and education. As far as Catholics go, the Jesuits are fairly liberal when it comes to social issues. This forward-thinking mindset...

Keep Reading...

Finals: Resisting the Urge to Check Out Early

by Alex McGuire on April 23, 2013
Junior > Journalism > University of Maryland

As a long school year dwindles down, springtime rests upon us and the weather starts to become more and more beautiful, we simultaneously start to give less and less sh**s. That’s the stupid irony...

Keep Reading...

When is Enough, Enough?

by Mira Milla on April 23, 2013
Junior > Journalism > University of Texas

You’re in a relationship and everything is going great. Then you find out you’ve been cheated on, whether they grew the courage to tell you or you catch them in their own infidelity. You...

Keep Reading...

Happy Earth Day: 5 Fun Ways to Celebrate in College

by Jessica Suss on April 22, 2013

Earth Day: 24 hours of tree-planting, bike-riding, carbonless good times…if you’re 8 years old. Realistically, Earth Day hasn’t been fun since grade school when we still got to have...

Keep Reading...

Sexless Cheating

by Eric Ramirez on April 22, 2013
Senior > Writing > Savannah College of Art and Design

For whatever reason, the word “cheating” was chosen by our generation to commonly reference infidelity, as if relationships are a game. They shouldn’t be. But there is a reason people...

Keep Reading...

A Reply to Westboro Baptist's Threat to Picket Boston Funerals

by Elizabeth O'Connor on April 21, 2013

*Earlier this week, the Westboro Baptist Church threatened via Twitter to picket the funerals of those killed in the Boston Marathon bombings: http://www.usnews.com/news/newsgram/articles/2013/04/16/boston-bombing-funerals-will-be-picketed-westboro-baptist-church-says   Hello,   I...

Keep Reading...

Interview 101: How to Sucessfully Snag the Job

by Lyssa Winograd on April 20, 2013
Junior > Journalism > Penn State

For seniors, it’s officially that time of the year where we need to step up our game and land a real-world job. With such a tough job market, employment options are scarce right now. Fortunately,...

Keep Reading...

Just Your Average Sorority Girls?

by Laura Lefavor on April 19, 2013
Senior > English > University of Maryland, Baltimore County

Ahh, Greek Week. That time of the year when fraternities and sororities get together for one week of games, competition and service. It’s a time to foster relationships within the greek community...

Keep Reading...

How to Get Your Last Kicks Abroad

by Elizabeth O'Connor on April 19, 2013

So you were lucky enough to spend a semester abroad, and your last couple of weeks are winding down? Don't leave any room for regret!  Here's how to make the most of your last precious...

Keep Reading...

Am I Getting Cheated On?

by Mira Milla on April 19, 2013

The suspicion of cheating can sometimes be just as bad as cheating itself. Once that suspicion is there you become a different person with your significant other. You may even begin to pick up different...

Keep Reading...

Women Are Their Own Worst Enemies

by Jesslyn Angelia on April 18, 2013
Freshman > Journalism > George Washington University

"Real Beauty Sketches" is an interesting social experiment that proves that women really are their own worst beauty critics. The project is a part of the Dove Campaign for Real Beauty,...

Keep Reading...

Perils of Being Petite

by Anamika Roy on April 18, 2013

Do you often find yourself on your tiptoes? Are the top cabinets in your apartment empty? Is your strategy for buying heels: the taller the better? Guys, is the first thing you look for in a girl is...

Keep Reading...

7 Tips for LGBTA Dating in College

1.

CM's Top 10 Health Obsessed Universities 2014

Drop the Doritos. Cue the kale chip. At these universities, “health”...

2.

CONTEST: Share Your Vomit Horror Story to Win CampusMD + $200

Pink eye, swine flu, sinus infection—we’ve heard it all at College...

3.

CM's Guide to University of Maryland, College Park

The University of Maryland is an enormous state flagship public research...

LIVESTRONG (TX)

Public Health/Education interns will help the Programs team as they work to empo...