Coachella 2013 Music Preview: Did YOU Get a Ticket?

by Marie McGrath on April 11, 2013
Junior > English & Communication > Boston College

Last year I spent three magical days in Indio, California. During those three days, I saw an absurd amount of live music from indie to hip-hop to EDM. There are a lot of reasons to love the Coachella...

Keep Reading...

5 Things You Should Know About Pope Francis

by Jesslyn Angelia on April 11, 2013
Freshman > Journalism > George Washington University

He's been on the front pages of newspapers and on the covers of magazines. But while Jorge Bergoglio of Argentina may be old news by now, he still definitely stands out from his predecessors. The...

Keep Reading...

Pre-Schooler vs. Scholar: Were Those Really the 'Good Old Days'?

by Anamika Roy on April 11, 2013
Junior > Journalism > University of Maryland

Between the pre-games, parties and after parties, college is also time to get serious and make some important  life decisions.  When pulling all-nighters, preparing for job interviews and...

Keep Reading...

The Bullsh*t List: Lies Cheaters Tell

by Eric Ramirez on April 11, 2013
Senior > Journalism > Savannah College of Art and Design

Cheating: I am lucky to have never been the victim, and smart enough to have never been the culprit. Like Rachel told Ross (or, technically, like Rachel’s mom told her about Ross), “Once...

Keep Reading...

Diary of the "Other Woman"

by Mira Milla on April 10, 2013
Junior > Journalism > University of Texas

Being cheated on is never something people want to happen to them, but there are always two sides to every story. Of course, the person who is getting cheated on feels betrayed, but how about the...

Keep Reading...

One Week Later: Reflections of a College April Fool's Day

by Alex McGuire on April 09, 2013

I woke up and it was quiet, too quiet. I drearily hopped out of bed, grabbed my towel, and went to take a shower. When I opened the bathroom door, my naivety was tested as two Solo cups filled with...

Keep Reading...

Facebook Home: A New Generation of Social Media

by Anna Novikova on April 09, 2013
Sophomore > Journalism and Environmental Analysis & Policy > Boston University

The newest Facebook update is not just a tweak to your timeline. Facebook recently introduced Home, a software design for smartphones that basically makes Facebook the core of your phone’s operating...

Keep Reading...

The 3 Diets That'll Never Work

by Jessica Suss on April 09, 2013

Raise your hand if you take diet advice from The Devil Wears Prada: “I eat absolutely nothing at all and when I feel like I’m about to faint I eat a cube of cheese.” Ah yes, the crash...

Keep Reading...

Spring Break: The Better Abroad

by Alex McGuire on April 09, 2013

Here’s the American spring break image: copious amounts of alcohol, hot beach parties, and “t**s out for the boys.” Every March students excitedly head down south to fulfill this...

Keep Reading...

That Itch You Can't Scratch: Being Attracted to Someone Outside Your Relationship

by Ally Norton on April 09, 2013
Senior > English and Communications > Boston College

It happens to everybody. You run into a cute guy or girl at a party, or in the elevator on the way to class. You admire them. You catch a whiff of their scent. You’re immediately attracted. But...

Keep Reading...

National Poetry Month: CM Interviews Poet, Activist Andrea Gibson

by Ashley Grohoski on April 08, 2013
Senior > Journalism > Marshall

April was established as National Poetry Month by the Academy of American Poets. Writer, poet, activist and still stage-fright at times, Andrea Gibson offers her experiences and conversations...

Keep Reading...

When Your Friends Don't Like Your Boyfriend

by Lucy Negash on April 08, 2013

You think you’ve found the greatest guy ever, and what is the first thing that any normal girl would do about it? Share the juicy details with her friends. You can’t wait to spill about...

Keep Reading...

Why Are We Embarrassed about Tinder?

1.

The 10 Most Hipster Campuses 2014

Hipsters appreciate more than rocking flannel and chugging Pabst Blue Ribbon....

2.

9 Podcasts to Make You Smarter

Did you know that in the 16th and 17th century, some books were bound with human...

3.

12 Types of Couples You Meet in College

Out in the wild world of college, so many singles wander around that it’s...

LIVESTRONG (TX)

Public Health/Education interns will help the Programs team as they work to empo...