They Moved On But I Haven't

by Mira Milla on May 24, 2013
Junior > Journalism > University of Texas

They say time heals all pains. Time didn’t do that to me. Time made me break a habit I didn’t want to break. If the break up wasn’t mutual, this kind of situation is always a tough...

Keep Reading...

Did Xbox One Betray Gamers?

by Bishop Nash on May 23, 2013
Senior > Print Journalism > Marshall University

It wasn’t that long ago when today’s college kids were spinning wildly with Crash Bandicoot or mowing down pedestrians on the Vice City sidewalk. But what seems like just one of yesterday’s...

Keep Reading...

7 Beach Bag Must-Haves

by Mallory Feeney on May 23, 2013
Senior > English > Adelphi University

Summer vacation is almost here, and you know what that means- time to swap your oversized school bag or go-to clutch for a fun and gorgeous beach bag. But, what to bring? Coming from someone who tends...

Keep Reading...

10 Best Pinterest Recipes for Summer

by Anna Hecht on May 22, 2013
Sophomore > News-Editorial Journalism > University of Illinois

Now is the time, college students! Finals are finally over and many of us might be wondering: “what do I do now?” Personally, I cannot wait to spend my summer break trying out the many Pinterest...

Keep Reading...

Surviving the End-of-Semester Beach Getaway

by Alex McGuire on May 21, 2013
Junior > Journalism > University of Maryland

With the end of the school year comes the rapid migration of college students nationwide to their own corrupt piece of paradise.  Most college beach hotspots have turned into alcohol-drenched wastelands...

Keep Reading...

Commencement: The Whos and Whats of Graduation

by Anna Novikova on May 21, 2013
Sophomore > Journalism and Environmental Analysis & Policy > Boston University

May is the month of commencement ceremonies. Friends and families flock to campuses across the country to see their loved ones graduate. Graduation is a time to reflect, recognize and share words of...

Keep Reading...

Hobbies to Heat Up Summer

by Jasmine McCain on May 20, 2013
Senior > English > University of Missouri

With the summer season comes a huge spike in breakups. The truth is that many people just want to be free and enjoy their vacation and adventures. But if you’ve got someone to hold onto, check...

Keep Reading...

How to Balance FOMO with Finals

by Elizabeth O'Connor on May 17, 2013
Junior > Communications > Boston College

Whether you’re studying abroad or finishing up another great semester at home in the states, FOMO (Fear Of Missing Out, for those of you who have been living under a rock) can become pretty debilitating...

Keep Reading...

Students Dissatisfied with Colleges’ Treatment of Sexual Assault

by Anna Novikova on May 17, 2013

Most college students do not approve of their school’s work dealing with sexual assault problems on campus, a new survey found. Volunteer group Students Active For Ending Rape (SAFER) conducted...

Keep Reading...

Those Little Deal-breakers

by Mira Milla on May 17, 2013

Your friends are setting you up on a blind date. You think it will be great, your friends wouldn’t set you up with some random person. They know your interests and personality so you figure...

Keep Reading...

Five Fun Alternative Summer Cookout Foods

by Mallory Feeney on May 16, 2013
Senior > English > Adelphi University

With summer around the corner, it’s just about time to break out your grills and start prepping and planning an awesome barbeque with your friends. When it comes to barbeques and cookouts, we...

Keep Reading...

Smart App Helps You Get Lucky

by Eric Ramirez on May 16, 2013
Senior > Writing > Savannah College of Art and Design

When people refer to “the college experience,” they are typically referring to dorm life — you and your roommates are thrown in a room and will come to know way too much about one...

Keep Reading...

7 Tips for LGBTA Dating in College

1.

CM's Top 16 College Radio Stations

We all love to peruse the Usher discography on Spotify, but sometimes you...

2.

Top 10 Law Programs for Pre-Law Students

**Thinking about law school? Register for a Law School Forum ASAP.** Here’s...

3.

Hopped Up on Adderall: The Risks and Rewards

The first time I dosed on Adderall I was a careless freshman....

Wolf Trap Foundation (VA)

Selected as one of the "Best Places to Intern: 2009" by Bloomberg BusinessWeek, ...