10 Gifts Your Brother Actually Wants

Finding the perfect gift for your brother doesn’t have to be hard. It’s just a matter of picking the right one out or at least something he’ll like. If you’ve given him all the socks and hats his closet and dresser can hold, it may be time for an upgrade.

Switch up your tactics and get your brother one of these 10 gifts.

1. Money

College student or not, your brother needs money. He hates debt like any other Joe. If helping him pay his student loans off doesn’t scream gift, then I don’t know what does. “I wish for someone to pay off my student loans,” said  University of Central Florida sophomore Alex Duarte. Cheap and college are far from synonyms, (even if we wish they were). For that reason, help a “brotha” out and loan him some money, he’ll definitely thank you for it.

He is currently a sophomore at the University of Florida, majoring in English. He loves to write and is passionate about all things social! With the two, he aims to make an indelible mark on the American legal system

15 Gifts for Grandparents That Will Make You the Favorite

Grandparents show you the truest form of unconditional love: homes full of food ready for any hungry grandkids. You always...