10 Ways to Get Into Her Pants: A Gentleman’s Edition

“Step one: Be a gentleman,” said Ryan Wilkinson, a junior economics major at Boston College. But what does “being a gentleman” even mean? Maybe the problem is that a gentleman doesn’t have a goal of getting into girls’ pants– or, at the very least, they’d word it so, so much better than that.

You’ve probably heard the tricks: be funny, be confident but not arrogant, listen, and on. So instead of rehashing them, I’m going to offer some detailed and foolproof tips to knock a girl’s socks (not pants) off.

1. Don’t overthink the approach.

Fellas, it’s as easy as walking over to us. Amy Stevens, a sophomore studying computer science and classics at BC, said, “Just come over and say something. Start any conversation about pretty much anything and you’re going to get somewhere.” Insider tip: girls don’t go out to parties to awkwardly stand in the corner. So man up and come save us– from that stupid corner and our wallflower selves!

Andrea is a sophomore English major at Boston College. She enjoys binge snacking, psychoanalyzing her friends and saying medium instead of grande just to piss Starbucks employees off. Friends and cute boys call her Anna.