10 Ways to Get Into Her Pants

Unfortunately for the planet, not everybody is blessed enough to look like Ryan Gosling. But that doesn’t mean a guy who doesn’t can’t do just as well with women. We all have that one friend that looks like he had a bowl of ugly for breakfast that somehow, beyond any one’s comprehension, still manages to consistently close with the hottest girls. The guy’s pond reflection scares away fish and he’s barely tall enough for most roller-coasters, but he flips over more 10’s than a bank teller. He’s obviously not relying on this less-than-stellar aesthetics, but he’s gotta be doing something right.

You don’t need to look like a famous actor, be a mind-reader or have the debonair aura of the Dos Equis guy to have infallible game.

All girls are different, but these 10 tips for your playbook will help you score on almost any field.

1. Be Funny

Before you make her moan, you have to make her laugh. Using humor will make her comfortable with you, have her hanging on your every word, and show her that you’re a lot of fun.

Junior > Journalism > Pennsylvania State University

tourist in phoenix
24 Things to Do in Phoenix in 24 Hours

Phoenix has way more than endless roads and plenty of cactuses—the city holds some hidden treasures that only the locals know....