Top 10 Sexiest Lingerie to Make Him Hot

Guys can be pretty tough to buy for on any occasion. Christmas and his birthday are tough but you can usually go with sexy clothing for guysValentine’s Day though presents the greatest challenge. Which leaves you on a mission to find the sexiest lingerie among hundreds of lingerie types.

On Valentine’s Day if you get a guy a teddy bear, flowers or chocolates, he might not be as thrilled. He’d much rather the teddy being the one you’re wearing (like this one). When it comes to V-day, one sure-fire slam-dunk win is sexy lingerie on his favorite person (you!) paired with a fun night in the bedroom.

“Lets be real – guys like it. We watch the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show for a reason,” said Anthony Mattioli, a junior at Virginia Tech University. “For Valentine’s Day, if my girlfriend like made a dessert and then came out wearing lingerie, I’d be like, ‘this isn’t real life.'”

P.S. If you’re looking for a gift that perfectly complements the sexiest lingerie, check out our hottest duvets that will definitely get you some action.

Top 10 Duvets that Slay

marble duvet

Looking for the sexiest lingerie?

Valentine’s Day is the busiest time of year for Jezebel’s Boutique, a lingerie boutique. “We get so many students coming in last minute,” said store owner, Patty Stover. “A lot of them don’t know what they’re looking for, but we do our best to help them out.”

Browsing through the sprawling aisles of lingerie types at Victoria’s Secret can be intimidating, especially if this is an unfamiliar venture. Not to mention asking a perfect stranger to help you pick out sex clothes can feel uncomfortable. Straps, buckles and bows, tights, teddies and thigh-highs…the types of lingerie are limitless, and it can be overwhelming.

Find the lingerie that’s right for you.

You might ask yourself, what lingerie types does he like? Would he think this was too much? Asking him could be awkward, or ruin the surprise. If you go for it and bring it up, he might provide a semi-honest, zero-help answer such as, “I don’t know, like, red or something?” Great, thanks for nothing.

Of course, it’s important to buy something you like and that you’re comfortable wearing, but a little insight never hurts. So we went right to the source…we asked the guys.

We surveyed different guys from schools all over the country on their favorite sexiest lingerie selections for V-Day, and asked them to numerically order the selections of each category based on preference. Now shopping for the hottest lingerie can be easy, and the big day is fun for everybody.

Top 10Valentine’s Day Sexiest Lingerie Picks by College Guys

1. Back In Black Lingerie

You can't go wrong with black as one of the sexiest lingerie types for Valentine's Day

Black always has been and always will be the sexiest, classiest color – as well as the most flattering when it comes to lingerie. It doesn’t matter what your style is, ask Audrey Hepburn or the stripper down at The Crazy Horse. Sixty-three percent of guys picked it first, with red coming in a distant second. Red is festive and all, but maybe mix the two for a good balance.

Fleur du Mal Women’s Crochet Lace Balconette Bra: $128

Victoria’s Secret Fishnet Lace Mesh Teddy: $41.99

In Bloom Lingerie: $24.00

10 Duvets that May or May Not Get You Laid

Your extra long twin bed is king in college. Whether you’re the top bunk or the bottom, it becomes a...