If you haven’t heard, Syracuse is ranked one of the top party schools in the nation. Be it snow or sleet, these students know how to get their way around a snow storm. We interviewed SU students on how they spent their Friday night. Clearly, the cold never bothered them anyway.
1.”On a typical Friday night at SU, me and my friends usually have a party or two to go to, so we start pre-gaming at 9 or so and see where the night takes us,” said SU junior, Dan Connolly.
2. “On a snowy night in ‘Cuse, we usually just stay inside, watch movies and split a bottle of wine,” said SU junior, Lexie Strahl.
3. “Last Friday night, I was in South Carolina with the [basketball] team for our game against Clemson,” said SU basketball manager and junior, Mike Decandido.
4. “Last Friday night, a few of my friends and I went to Destiny USA and went to the bowling alley, Revolutions,” said SU junior, Emmanuel Rivera.
5. “On a typical Friday night at SU, I’ll either watch a movie with friends or hang out. Sometimes I’ll do homework, but that is because I am one of the most boring people on the planet,” said SU junior, Jake Reynolds.
6. “Some Friday nights I either go to the bars, Chucks and Faegans, a frat party or hang out with my friends watch a movie and have wine,” said SU senior Brooke Landstein.
7. “Last Friday night, my friends and I threw an Ugly Sweater Party. We made snowflakes for the ceiling a week in advance to match the cold and snowy weather outside,” said SU junior, Juliana Riordan.