Top 10 Laptops for College Students

Shower-Caddy? Check.

Cute dorm decorations? Check.

Football season tickets? Check.

Laptop? Uh-oh…

When making that college shopping list, a laptop is a must-get item. With more and more coursework being moved online, finishing assignments in the library is becoming a less realistic option. That’s why, in order to ensure success and comfort, students need a laptop that works for best them. After you check out our top 10, browse through our favorite college laptops in our shop.

1. ASUS Chromebook Flip 10 Inch

If you want the stability of a laptop with all the perks of a tablet, look no further. The ASUS Chromebook Flip converts between a laptop and tablet, giving its users the opportunity to get the most bang for their buck. Why pay for a tablet and laptop separately when you can get them both at one very low cost? Plus, the Asus Chromebook Flip runs entirely on Google Chrome software letting users have the quality, reliability and speed that Google is known for right at their fingertips. Florida State University freshman Andrea Alessandrini said, “Sometimes, I want to handwrite my notes on a tablet, but other times, I just want to type them out quickly. This laptop gives me the option to work in whatever way is best for me.”

Price: $265.00

10 Items Every Sorority Girl Needs in Her Life

Whether you’re a part of the PanHellenic, Multicultural Greek or National PanHellenic Council, once you’ve earned your letters you...