The 10 Most Powerful College Alumni Networks

The college experience doesn’t have to end with your diploma. Though the beer pong tournaments have ceased (well, sorta) college grads continue to shape their school’s reputation through career success, fame and mentorships. Take a look at ten alma maters that live on in the hearts–and wallets– of alumni.

10. Northwestern University

Former wildcats know how to succeed and give thanks to their alma mater. The 451 wealthiest Northwestern grads rack up a collective $46 billion, according to ABC News. Alumna Roberta Buffett Elliott recently made university history by giving more than $100 million to create the Roberta Buffett Institute for Global studies. Even after they make the big bucks, Northwestern graduates don’t forget their school.

Facebook: Northwestern Alumni Association

Twitter: @NUAlumni

Instagram: @northwesternalumni

Daniel Kuhn is a senior studying journalism at Penn State University. A great companion. Just don't feed him after midnight.

Top 10 Schools for Aspiring CEOs

Think you have it in you to be the next Larry Page? No need to Google how to become a successful...