Pretty Little Liars Secrets: A Q&A with Lucy Hale

by Maria Minsker on May 30, 2012
Junior > English & Communication > Cornell

After 47 heart-stopping, nail-biting, and Twitter exploding episodes, Pretty Little Liars’ March 19 season finale finally revealed that Mona is A and gave viewers the satisfaction they have been...

Keep Reading...

Haley Strode's True Hollywood Story

by Josh Axelrod on May 30, 2012
Junior > Journalism > University of Maryland

Hollywood is a tough nut to crack. Los Angeles is a huge city full of opportunities, but anyone trying to break into the entertainment industry should prepare themselves for more rejection than they’ve...

Keep Reading...

Down With Dinner And A Movie

by Julia Blakeley on May 29, 2012
Junior > Mass Communications > George Washington University

Tired of searching Fandango for the newest chick flick or action film for a first date? Look no further; now, you can throw out the buttered popcorn and use these fresh and romantic date ideas as inspiration....

Keep Reading...

Give Me a Break: Intramural Sports Need Refs

by Dan Servodidio on May 29, 2012
Freshman > Journalism > University of Maryland

For any college student that played sports in high school, intramural sports are their secret to athletic glory – that is, if you aren’t good enough to be on a club or varsity sports team...

Keep Reading...

CM's Top 10 Campuses For Entrepreneurs

by College Magazine on May 28, 2012
Hussein Hammouda > University of Massachusetts Amherst & Josh Axelrod > University of Maryland

There is no word in the English language more annoying to spell than “entrepreneurship.” It also happens to be one of the most valuable skills a college student can learn. With a shaky job...

Keep Reading...

Summer Movie Study Guide

by Hussein Hammouda on May 27, 2012
Junior > Journalism and Architecture > University of Massachusetts Amherst

With the Avengers already in high gear and Will Smith making his return to the big screen after a four year hiatus in Men in Black III, the summer blockbuster season has officially begun! What’s...

Keep Reading...

How To Master The First Date

by Alexa Lardieri on May 26, 2012
Alexa Lardieri, University of Maryland, Journalism

It’s finally here. Friday night. You’re freshly showered and wearing the perfect outfit; you’re counting down the minutes until your date begins. After mustering up the courage...

Keep Reading...

Links n' Sh*t: May 25, 2012

by Josh Axelrod on May 25, 2012

The College Info Geek is on an epic journey around the world.   Learn how to be the houseguest that everyone wants to have crash at his or her place.   Thanks to the Internet,...

Keep Reading...

How To Improve MLB

by Dan Servodidio on May 25, 2012

Major League Baseball ranked second in both total revenue and average attendance last year out of the four major United States sports leagues. Yet, as shown in some editorials in the past, most college...

Keep Reading...

7 Tips to Get Into Business School

by Rachael Cortellessa on May 25, 2012
Junior > Photojournalism > Boston University

With graduate business school admission numbers climbing every year, students are constantly in danger of being lost in a sea of applicants. Yes, a killer GMAT score and recommendations with effusive...

Keep Reading...

What to Do When You're Not Studying

by Nicole Eisenberg on May 25, 2012
Junior > Marketing & Supply Chain Management > University of Maryland, College Park

Top dog, head honcho, the big cheese, senior. All of these guys and girls know exactly what they’re talking about after three years of experience. Don’t know what to do in between finals...

Keep Reading...

The Fast and the Flirtatious: CM Interviews QuickieChick's Laurel House

by Kiara Anthony on May 24, 2012
Junior > Journalism and Mass Communication > Towson University

What if everything in life was made up of ten minute quickies? Sometimes, we women are just too busy to have time for anything. We are on the go so much that any instruction or advice given to us needs...

Keep Reading...

7 Tips for LGBTA Dating in College

1.

CM's Top 16 College Radio Stations

We all love to peruse the Usher discography on Spotify, but sometimes you...

2.

Top 10 Law Programs for Pre-Law Students

**Thinking about law school? Register for a Law School Forum ASAP.** Here’s...

3.

Hopped Up on Adderall: The Risks and Rewards

The first time I dosed on Adderall I was a careless freshman....

Wolf Trap Foundation (VA)

Selected as one of the "Best Places to Intern: 2009" by Bloomberg BusinessWeek, ...