Summer Movie Study Guide

by Hussein Hammouda on May 27, 2012
Junior > Journalism and Architecture > University of Massachusetts Amherst

With the Avengers already in high gear and Will Smith making his return to the big screen after a four year hiatus in Men in Black III, the summer blockbuster season has officially begun! What’s...

Keep Reading...

How To Master The First Date

by Alexa Lardieri on May 26, 2012
Alexa Lardieri, University of Maryland, Journalism

It’s finally here. Friday night. You’re freshly showered and wearing the perfect outfit; you’re counting down the minutes until your date begins. After mustering up the courage...

Keep Reading...

Links n' Sh*t: May 25, 2012

by Josh Axelrod on May 25, 2012
Junior > Journalism > University of Maryland

The College Info Geek is on an epic journey around the world.   Learn how to be the houseguest that everyone wants to have crash at his or her place.   Thanks to the Internet,...

Keep Reading...

How To Improve MLB

by Dan Servodidio on May 25, 2012
Freshman > Journalism > University of Maryland

Major League Baseball ranked second in both total revenue and average attendance last year out of the four major United States sports leagues. Yet, as shown in some editorials in the past, most college...

Keep Reading...

7 Tips to Get Into Business School

by Rachael Cortellessa on May 25, 2012
Junior > Photojournalism > Boston University

With graduate business school admission numbers climbing every year, students are constantly in danger of being lost in a sea of applicants. Yes, a killer GMAT score and recommendations with effusive...

Keep Reading...

What to Do When You're Not Studying

by Nicole Eisenberg on May 25, 2012
Junior > Marketing & Supply Chain Management > University of Maryland, College Park

Top dog, head honcho, the big cheese, senior. All of these guys and girls know exactly what they’re talking about after three years of experience. Don’t know what to do in between finals...

Keep Reading...

The Fast and the Flirtatious: CM Interviews QuickieChick's Laurel House

by Kiara Anthony on May 24, 2012
Junior > Journalism and Mass Communication > Towson University

What if everything in life was made up of ten minute quickies? Sometimes, we women are just too busy to have time for anything. We are on the go so much that any instruction or advice given to us needs...

Keep Reading...

Adobe Days 2012: Journalism FTW!

by Josh Axelrod on May 24, 2012

When I tell people that I’m a journalism major and serious about a career in writing, the responses I get range from amusement to disbelief. “Have fun taking my order at McDonald’s...

Keep Reading...

3 BIG Ways to Stand Out & Get The Job

by Amanda Nachman on May 24, 2012
Publisher

There are 3 million graduates. There are 1 million jobs. Where do you stand? There’s no ensuring that you’ll be in the 1 million. But there are some obvious and not so obvious ways to...

Keep Reading...

Bonnaroo 2012: A Survival Guide

by Ashley Grohoski on May 24, 2012
Senior > Print Journalism > Marshall University

As June approaches and temperatures rise, music lovers nationwide are preparing for a summer of music festivals. With the annual Bonnaroo festival just days away, the concert schedule has just been...

Keep Reading...

Top 10 Sports Nicknames

by Jordan Heck on May 24, 2012
Sophomore > Sports Journalism > IUPUI

There are some great nicknames in sports today. Some nicknames take over a person and they become their persona. Here are the top 10 nicknames in sports today. 10) Brian Scalabrine, Chicago Bulls....

Keep Reading...

Cupcakes And Cashmere: CM Interviews Blogger Emily Schuman

by Madeline Monaco on May 24, 2012
Sophomore > Strategic Communications and French > Elon University

When I need some writing inspiration, I look to Emily Schuman, the author of the fashion/food/interior design blog Cupcakes and Cashmere. I was honored to ask her a few questions about her career and...

Keep Reading...

7 Tips for LGBTA Dating in College

1.

CM's Top 16 College Radio Stations

We all love to peruse the Usher discography on Spotify, but sometimes you...

2.

Top 10 Law Programs for Pre-Law Students

**Thinking about law school? Register for a Law School Forum ASAP.** Here’s...

3.

What Millennials Want in a Career

The careers millennials want may seem out of the ordinary to our parents,...

Wolf Trap Foundation (VA)

Selected as one of the "Best Places to Intern: 2009" by Bloomberg BusinessWeek, ...