CM's Top 10 Colleges with the Hottest Girls

by Melissa Recine on April 26, 2012
Communications > Pace University

Ask any guy in a tour group around campus what scenery they enjoy most when looking into colleges and they won’t name any buildings. Clearly they’re distracted by a different type of beauty,...

Keep Reading...

Copenhagen 2012: The Unconventional Vacation

by Claire Wiseman on April 26, 2012
Junior > Journalism and American Studies > Indiana University

Slogging around rainy countryside in a giant down jacket might not be everyone’s idea of an ideal vacation. In fact, when I explained to people that I was spending half my spring break on a study...

Keep Reading...

Hakuna Matata: CM Interviews Chris Young and Rossy from Vibe

by Ashley Grohoski on April 26, 2012
Senior > Journalism > Marshall University

Being on the east coast, I was more than excited to speak with two artists that are exploding with success hundreds of miles away in Arizona. Although the distance is present, Vibe’s musical impact...

Keep Reading...

NBA Season Wrap-Up: JaVale McGee Earns #SMH POY

by Danny Golden on April 26, 2012
Sophomore > Journalism > University of Maryland

Tonight marks the culmination of yet another riveting, albeit condensed, NBA season. From Linsanity to the Dwight Howard drama, this basketball season produced some storylines that we may be talking...

Keep Reading...

Breaking News: Obama talks college loans

by Maria Minsker on April 25, 2012
Junior > English & Communication > Cornell

In an effort to reignite the passion that America's youth had for his campaign in 2008, President Obama has been speaking with students on college campuses about his own struggle with student loans....

Keep Reading...

Why I Don't Watch the NFL Draft

by Nicholas Munson on April 25, 2012

Don’t get me wrong - I love football, just like any male brought up in good ol’ Amurica is taught to do from a young age. It may not be my favorite sport. I always am way more excited to...

Keep Reading...

Managing Your Stress

by Kiara Anthony on April 24, 2012
Junior > Journalism and Mass Communication > Towson University

Stressed out? There’s no way anyone will be able to understand all of the college-induced craziness you’ve had to endure these past few weeks. And to make things even “better,”...

Keep Reading...

Bad Dirty Talk

by Parker Vail on April 24, 2012
Magazine Journalism>Syracuse University

For as long as I live, I will never forget the time Jamie asked me to tell him he was big. Fishing for compliments is one thing. Demanding them between thrusts is entirely another.  Sadly,...

Keep Reading...

The Freshman Experience

by College Magazine on April 24, 2012
Costa Skenderis > American University

Being a freshman in a university full of upperclassman can be intimidating. This video is meant to give incoming college freshman some insight on what to expect in their first year. We’ll show...

Keep Reading...

Making It Big: CM Interviews Cassie Steele of the CW’s “The LA Complex”

by Alexis Blair on April 24, 2012
Senior > English > Sewanee

For all of fifteen minutes during my senior year of high school, I thought the show biz life was for me. I quickly realized my skin wasn’t nearly thick enough to handle Hollywood, and opted for...

Keep Reading...

Is Beer Pong a Sport?

by Lance Pauker on April 24, 2012
Senior > American Studies > Georgetown

There are a lot of questions the need answers for the world to continue. Then there's those that have gone unawared throughout the history of the world. 1. Will there ever be a day drinking...

Keep Reading...

Finals Tip: Avoid Stress Eating

by Samantha Goldberg on April 24, 2012

Picture this: it’s the week before finals and you suddenly develop a sinking feeling in your stomach as you realize how much cramming you’re going to have to do in the next few nights. You’re...

Keep Reading...

Why Are We Embarrassed about Tinder?

1.

Love in College is Like Falling Off a Cliff

In my personal experience, the concept of love has always been shrouded in...

2.

9 Podcasts to Make You Smarter

Did you know that in the 16th and 17th century, some books were bound with human...

3.

Why Are We Embarrassed about Tinder?

For the past two decades, browsing for a date online meant you were desperate,...

LIVESTRONG (TX)

Public Health/Education interns will help the Programs team as they work to empo...