Elton John's Discovery: CM Interviews Tallia Storm

by Renee Klahr on May 13, 2012
Freshman > Journalism > University of Maryland

Imagine this scenario: a teenage girl and aspiring singer gets called upon to perform with one of the greatest musical legends of our time. Surreal, yes, and so picturesque it sounds as though...

Keep Reading...

Summer Job Horror Stories

by Samantha Goldberg on May 12, 2012
Sophomore > Journalism > University of Maryland

As college students with little to no real-world experience, it is often difficult to find a decent summer job. Many settle for jobs as a lifeguard or store employee. Sometimes we land jobs that...

Keep Reading...

Have No Regrets On Graduation Day

by Alexi Knock on May 11, 2012
Junior > Journalism and Political Science > Hofstra University

Graduation can be one of the most amazing, frightening, exhilarating and down right terrifying times of a college student’s life. Do you see a pattern here? Most people have mixed feelings about...

Keep Reading...

From the Senior: The #1 Thing to do Before Graduation

by Nicole Eisenberg on May 11, 2012
Junior > Marketing & Supply Chain Management > University of Maryland, College Park

Top dog, head honcho, the big cheese, senior. All of these guys and girls know exactly what they’re talking about after three years of experience. Don’t know what the most important...

Keep Reading...

A Day in the Life of Ochocinco

by Jordan Heck on May 11, 2012
Sophomore > Sports Journalism > IUPUI

Chad Ochocinco has been a personality in the NFL for many years. From his seasons with the Bengals to his current job with the Patriots, he’s never shied away from the spotlight. While his...

Keep Reading...

Copenhagen 2012: See You Later

by Claire Wiseman on May 10, 2012
Junior > Journalism and American Studies > Indiana University

Editor's Note: This will be Claire's last blog post for College Magazine. I think I speak for everyone at CM and everyone who has enjoyed reading about her Copenhagen odyssey over the past few...

Keep Reading...

How Realistic Is HBO's Girls?

by Samantha Scharmett on May 10, 2012
Senior > Communications and French > University of Michigan

***Show Spoilers Below***   HBO’s new television series, Girls, follows the daily lives of four twenty-somethings in New York City. In spite of its location, Girls is refreshingly...

Keep Reading...

For "Fat Neil" Fans: CM Interviews Community's Charley Koontz

by Maria Minsker on May 10, 2012
Junior > English & Communication > Cornell

With its witty meta-humor and unfailing jabs at pop culture, NBC’s Community has been delighting its loyal audience since 2009. The cast is a group of some eccentric characters, and among them...

Keep Reading...

The College Athlete's Twitter Guide

by Sam Spiegelman on May 10, 2012
Senior > Journalism > University of Maryland

Follow Sam on Twitter We college students love Twitter. It gives us a chance to give 140-character updates throughout the day to the people you’re hanging out, contact someone another way...

Keep Reading...

Top 5 MLB Rivalries

by Dan Servodidio on May 08, 2012

Rivalries in sports play a key role in the performance, fan interest and interaction, success and reputation for teams all across the country. This is especially true throughout Major League Baseball....

Keep Reading...

Once a Cheater, Always a Cheater: CM Interviews CheaterU creator James McGibney

by Jay Schwartz on May 07, 2012
Sophomore > Magazine Journalism & Psychology > Boston University

Imagine a website where you could pick your university from a list of schools and see a list of all the students who have cheated in relationships. Names, majors, pictures, proof, who they cheated on,...

Keep Reading...

Does Anyone Care About Horse Racing Anymore?

by Nicholas Munson on May 07, 2012

The Kentucky Derby took place this weekend. Did you watch? In a recent ESPN poll on the popularity of sports, horse racing finished a surprising seventh out of 20 sports. It’s surprising for...

Keep Reading...

7 Tips for LGBTA Dating in College

1.

CM's Top 10 Health Obsessed Universities 2014

Drop the Doritos. Cue the kale chip. At these universities, “health”...

2.

CONTEST: Share Your Vomit Horror Story to Win CampusMD + $200

Pink eye, swine flu, sinus infection—we’ve heard it all at College...

3.

CM's Guide to University of Maryland, College Park

The University of Maryland is an enormous state flagship public research...

LIVESTRONG (TX)

Public Health/Education interns will help the Programs team as they work to empo...