Celebs in Sports: Fans By Region

by Danny Golden on May 02, 2012
Sophomore > Journalism > University of Maryland

Just as an athlete can admire an actor’s work, an actor can admire an athlete’s work. In the end, both the Hollywood A-lister and the All-Star are celebrities in their own right. So for...

Keep Reading...

Enter The Dragon: CM Interviews Imagine Dragons' Wayne Sermon

by Josh Axelrod on May 02, 2012

Imagine Dragons.   That may sound like the title to an epic Eragon-esque adventure about the bond between a boy and his dragon, and it totally should be. But it’s actually the name...

Keep Reading...

From That's So Raven to Sister Act on Broadway: CM Interviews Raven Symone

by Maria Minsker on May 01, 2012
Junior > English & Communication > Cornell

Most of us know Raven Symone for her role in the Emmy nominated Disney Channel comedy series That’s So Raven. Symone played a quirky teen with psychic powers whose visions of the future often...

Keep Reading...

Attention Student Photo Editors, Digital Artists and Layout Kids

by Josh Axelrod on May 01, 2012

Techies of the world had a collective nerdgasm last Monday when Adobe officially unveiled its latest software upgrade, Creative Suite 6. CS6 will include enhanced versions of Photoshop, Illustrator,...

Keep Reading...

Top 10 Most Unathletic Universities

by Lance Pauker on May 01, 2012
Senior > American Studies > Georgetown

We all know how good Kentucky is at basketball, or how Virginia tears it up on the lacrosse field. But what about those colleges where sports are relegated to obscurity? Since we here at College...

Keep Reading...

10 Tumblrs You Need To Follow

by Samantha Goldberg on May 01, 2012

The blogging platform Tumblr is like a blank sheet of paper. It can be used to promote a cause, display a talent or simply entertain its readers. Created by 25-year-old David Karp in 2007, the site...

Keep Reading...

CM's Top 10 Most Honest Colleges

by Valeria Delgado on April 30, 2012
Junior > Journalism and English > University of Florida

While we started the month with white lies and April fool’s jokes, today marks College Magazine’s celebration of National Honesty Day. We took a look at the strictest honor codes, best anti-plagiarism...

Keep Reading...

Do Me Wrong: CM Interviews Soulful Rock Musician Jordan Corey

by Jay Schwartz on April 30, 2012
Sophomore > Magazine Journalism & Psychology > Boston University

Adele, Duffy and Grace Potter are the sultry soul pop voices that have gotten me through every break-up and heartache. So when “Rolling in the Deep” starts to sound like a broken record...

Keep Reading...

Food in the Bedroom

by Carolina Del Busto on April 30, 2012
Junior > Journalism > Boston College

There are certain things that we cannot live without: food, water, shelter – and some would argue that sex would be another essential. That being the case, it would make perfect sense to incorporate...

Keep Reading...

Top 10 MLB Uniforms

by Nicholas Munson on April 30, 2012

When it comes to jerseys, some things never change. And other times, they do. But whether you prefer a traditional home get-up with pinstripes or a new-look, unconventional uni, here’s baseball’s...

Keep Reading...

#IHateMyLandlord

by Nicole Martin on April 30, 2012
Junior > Journalism > Penn State University

College is a time of living on your own and complete freedom. But what happens when your landlord is worse than living with your parents? Recent grad Jorge Galindez created a site where you can...

Keep Reading...

Finding Your Place On Campus

by Madeline Monaco on April 29, 2012
Freshman > Strategic Communications and French > Elon University

I’ve been through it all: the outfit planning, the pain inducing smiles, the “girl flirting.” Rush is an experience that I’ll never forget. But, what happens when after the process,...

Keep Reading...

Why Are We Embarrassed about Tinder?

1.

The 10 Most Hipster Campuses 2014

Hipsters appreciate more than rocking flannel and chugging Pabst Blue Ribbon....

2.

12 Types of Couples You Meet in College

Out in the wild world of college, so many singles wander around that it’s...

3.

Communal Bathrooms: How To Get Out Alive

Dim lights flicker as you hurry along damp, dirty tiles clutching...

LIVESTRONG (TX)

Public Health/Education interns will help the Programs team as they work to empo...