The Resurgence of Indiana Basketball

by Jordan Heck on March 24, 2012
Sophomore > Sports Journalism > IUPUI

In a rematch of one of college basketball’s best contests of the season, Indiana fell short against Kentucky, 102-90, in the Sweet 16. It was Indiana’s first appearance in the Sweet...

Keep Reading...

Beat The System: Top Majors For Landing A Job

by Alexi Knock on March 24, 2012
Junior > Journalism and Political Science > Hofstra University

Deciding on the right major is one of the most important decisions of your life, and if you don’t have an answer when faced with that incessant question, it may make you want to crawl in a hole...

Keep Reading...

Becoming BFF With Your Advisor

by Nicole Eisenberg on March 23, 2012
Junior > Marketing & Supply Chain Management > University of Maryland, College Park

At any university, feeling like you are just a number is completely unacceptable. Making sure that important people know your name tends to be easier at smaller universities, but with a little effort...

Keep Reading...

The Hunger Games: Playlist

by Ashley Grohoski on March 23, 2012
Senior > Print Journalism > Marshall University

The long awaited day is here and The Hunger Games is finally in theaters today. Whether you’re on Team Katniss or Team Peeta, the film’s powerful, eclectic soundtrack is sure to please....

Keep Reading...

5 Start-Ups Fight to Survive

by Hussein Hammouda on March 23, 2012
Junior > Journalism and Architecture >University of Massachusetts Amherst

Most people go to college to earn their degree, graduate and then work a boring nine to five job until the next rapture, only to be disappointed that the world didn’t end and then return to their...

Keep Reading...

May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor: CM Reviews The Hunger Games

by Josh Axelrod on March 23, 2012
Sophomore > Journalism > University of Maryland

Well Hunger Games fans, the wait is finally over. I’m sure you guys have a thousand questions about the movie version of the first book in your favorite trilogy: Are they going to play up the...

Keep Reading...

NFL Draft: Top 10 Mock

by Danny Golden on March 22, 2012

1) Colts – Andrew Luck – Quarterback - Stanford This should not come as a surprise as this pick has been locked in for months. Prospects like Luck do not come around every year –...

Keep Reading...

Fun In The Sun: Rage At A Day Party

by Samantha Scharmett on March 22, 2012
Senior > Communications and French > University of Michigan

The Darty. According to urbandictionary.com, this term is classified simply as “a day-time party.” But for all of us college kids out there, we know that the Darty is so much more. In fact,...

Keep Reading...

Copenhagen 2012: Disney and Creepy Collide in Prague

by Claire Wiseman on March 22, 2012
Junior > Journalism and American Studies > Indiana University

Prague. Before I embarked on my own little weekend odyssey, I heard that this Czech capital was cheap, accessible and friendly.   But despite all I’d read and heard, I was burdened...

Keep Reading...

CM Interviews British Folk Star Ben Howard

by Missa Sangimino on March 22, 2012
Freshman > English > Boston College

It takes a special kind of person to find joy in life on a bus. But it’s the simple things that seem to make 24-year-old folk star Ben Howard happy. “I get to play music and sit on a bus,”...

Keep Reading...

Cleaning Up Your Dirty Talk

by Maryline Dossou on March 21, 2012
Senior > Magazine Journalism > Temple University

Dirty mouth? You’re off to the right start. Your parents may have threatened to wash your mouth out with soap when you were younger, but one person who won’t be complaining about your vulgar...

Keep Reading...

Must-See This Weekend: The Hunger Games

by Alexis Blair on March 21, 2012
Senior > English & Economics > University of the South

Move over, Bella, there’s a new girl in town. With the highly anticipated Breaking Dawn: Part Two not set to be released until November, tweens, teens and college students have spent the past...

Keep Reading...

Should You Remain Friends With Your Ex?

1.

Turn Your Walk of Shame Into A Stride of Pride

Whether your night out at a bar, dance club, or party led you back to someone’s...

2.

10 Celebrities Who Were Interns Too

Coffee runs, answering phone calls and doing anything possible to get...

3.

10 Lies Our Parents Told Us About Getting a Job

When I was a kid, I saw the world as a boundless place of possibility. But now...

Songza (NY)

Songza is looking for an enthusiastic and motivated intern to do music research ...