Top 21 Shows to Watch on Netflix

Ready to pick your summer Netflix binge?

Sunday afternoon arrives and you find yourself cuddled up in bed with your phone two inches from your face. You set the phone down, pick up the remote and watch your thumb involuntarily set the TV to Netflix mode. Click after click after click, you find yourself back at square one—nowhere. Lets face it; you can only watch Grey’s Anatomy and One Tree Hill so many times. “I’ve already watched everything Netflix has to offer me,” you say aloud. Oh, but that’s where you’re wrong. Scroll down to discover 21 shows you can start binge watching in 3…2…1…

1. Making a Murderer

Crawl out from the rock you’ve been living under and open your ears to all of the hype surrounding this documentary. Filmed throughout a 10-year span, a crew of videographers follow Steven Avery through his imprisonment for a false sexual assault allegation. Once released from his 18-year sentence, Avery and his loved ones set out to right the wrongs inflicted upon him in 1985.

Senior at Florida State University studying Editing, Writing and Media. Lover of good lighting and Nicholas Sparks. Small town girl with a big city mindset.