Top 10 Hidden (And Not-So Hidden) Gems on the BC Calendar

Here’s an important question that prospective students rarely ask: How do BC students keep busy while staying on-campus? No, not homework or Bible reading, haterzz. BC students can’t help but rave about the kick-ass events on-campus, including killer dance performances, theater spectaculars and music shenanigans.

1.Sexual Chocolate Valentine’s Day Show

Sexual Chocolate is the all-male Step team at BC. The main focus of step dance: footwork. The main focus of this Step team: combining sexiness and comedy. They’re all super talented, funny, and– yes– gorgeous.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWLakeWP4Jk

“[The show] always takes place around Valentine’s Day so it’s great to go with a bunch of girlfriends. It’s basically a whole bunch of guys sexy dancing and doing funny skits. And this year, they ripped their shirts off. It was beautiful.” –Amy Stevens, Sophomore, Computer Science with an Ancient Civilization minor

Andrea is a sophomore English major at Boston College. She enjoys binge snacking, psychoanalyzing her friends and saying medium instead of grande just to piss Starbucks employees off. Friends and cute boys call her Anna.