1. Want to calculate the true price of college? There’s an app for that.
2. University officials are telling women to suck it up.
3. Having a British accent’s not all it’s cracked up to be.
4. You’re your own worst enemy.
5. “God is Gay” video goes viral.
Elliot Darrow is a straight male student at the University of North Carolina, and he’s got a question for you – what if God were gay? Using Bible verses to explore how the Christian community should view the gay one, he came to the conclusion that “God wants to love them, and God does love them.” With that in mind he wrote a poem that has the media all atwitter, a poem that takes conventional views about God and throws them on their head with funny lines like, “In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth / and it wasn’t just good, it was fabulous” and lines that hit home like, “keep in mind Jesus had two dads and turned out just fine.” Darrow hopes that messages like his can counter anti-gay groups like Westboro Baptist Church. Well with over 85,000 views and counting one thing’s for certain – this teacher has certainly found a few converts to baptize.