Get Undressed: College-Friendly Lingerie

By Therese Quiao>American University>Public Communications> Senior

Similar to perfume, lingerie can have an intoxicating effect. Wearing beautiful undergarments is an instant confidence booster, even if you’re not showing it to anyone. Are you tired of shopping at Victoria’s Secret? There are other options that can match your unique style and price range. 

The Ingenue: An ingenue is sweet, youthful, and feminine. Recently, luxury brand Eberjey created a more affordable line called "Bluebird," which is sold exclusively through Ann Taylor. Don’t worry, this isn’t lingerie your mother would wear. The dainty and whimsical bralets and camisoles will add a romantic twist to your wardrobe. 

Amaya Lace Bralet in Fresh Orchid by "Bluebird" by Eberjey $28

The Femme Fatale: Lady by day and vintage pin-up by night, the femme fatale is is alluring, confident, and seductive. She has a magnetic personality, and sometimes a bad girl streak. Want to add some sensuality to your everyday wardrobe? Check out the lingerie created by Blush and you’ll make his jaw drop. The collection is filled with racy bustiers. 

The Girl Next Door: Athletic, naturally beautiful, and down-to-earth, the girl next door likes to combine comfort with style. If you’re ready to ditch your sweats, give American Eagle’s Aerie a chance. 

This Aerie Mesh Dot Lowkini is now on sale for $4.95. Don’t miss out!

photo from http://i.telegraph.co.uk/telegraph/multimedia/archive/00677/myla-lingerie-404_677485c.jpg