Step aside, cool aunts! Buying gifts for younger cousins can be difficult, especially because everything is so digital at the moment. Never fear—these CM approved kids gifts will make you the favorite family member, along with bringing a smile to your loved one’s faces.
Check out these 10 gift ideas that every child in your family will enjoy.
1. LED LightsLed Lights Smart Led Strip Lights
Your younger cousins? Obsessed! These LED lights come with many colors and functions, like flash, disco and fade. The best places to shop for them include Amazon, Five Below, Marshall’s or TJ Maxx. With LED lights, you found the way to a kid’s heart, that’s for sure.
“LED lights are my favorite thing to play with,” 7th grader Christian Dawkins said.
Between Tik Tok and many other social media sites, the internet definitely helped this product gain insane popularity with kids and adults alike.
2. Nike SocksNIKE Unisex Performance Cushion Crew Socks with Band (6 Pairs), Black/White, Large
Oh yes, of course all little boys want socks! And maybe you’ll find a college student or two to match the excitement… These socks are a must-have for kids, especially since many children play sports like baseball, basketball and football.
“When I play football, Nike socks are a must. They help me get in the zone,” 5th grader Anthony Dawkins said.
Your little cousins will also love these Nike socks since famous athletes wear them, like Patrick Mahomes, Juju Smith-Schuster and many other players.
3. Moon LampsBRIGHTWORLD Moon Lamp Kids Night Light Galaxy Lamp 5.9 inch 16 Colors LED 3D Star Moon Light with Wood Stand, Remote & Touch Control USB Rechargeable Gift for Baby Girls Boys Birthday
Illuminate the rooms of the children in your family with a moon lamp! The lamp is 3D-printed and looks like the lunar surface, and it comes in four sizes and 16 colors. These space centric kids gifts also come in handy for children who may be afraid of the dark. Also, how cool would it be to have a moon in your room?
4. Augmented Reality GlobeShifu Orboot (App Based): Augmented Reality Interactive Globe For Kids, Stem Toy For Boys & Girls Ages 4+ Educational Toy Gift (No Borders, No Names On Globe)
A staple for parents everywhere (my mom even bought this for my little cousin)! A globe may just be the most amusing thing to a seven-year-old. And maybe a certain 20-year-old, too. The Shifu Orboot Augmented Reality Globe pairs with an app loaded with over 1,000 regional facts to allow kids to take an educational trip around the world while they play.
5. Go Glam Nail StamperCool Maker, GO GLAM Nail Stamper, Nail Studio with 5 Patterns to Decorate 125 Nails (Packaging May Vary)
Have a little girly-girl in your life? Well, this gift is ideal for her! The Go Glam Nail Stamper is a DIY nail kit great for kids ages eight and up. The stamper even offers the ability to create custom manicures with over 125 designs to choose from.
“Doing my nails is one of my favorite things to do all the time! I love all the pretty colors,” 3rd grader Sophia Dawkins said.
Great for birthday parties, Christmas and more, give the best gift that will make all the little girl cousins fall in love. Bye bye, nail salons.
6. GeoSafari Jr. Talking MicroscopeEducational Insights GeoSafari Jr. Talking Microscope, Featuring Bindi Irwin, Microscope for Kids, STEM & Science Toy, Interactive Learning, Ages 4+
This microscope proves a perfect gift for the little ones who love science. When they look at the slides under this microscope, they’ll get to see up-close images of wildlife. Then, the voice of Bindi Irwin offers facts about the plants and animals! Why not get a little bit closer nature this holiday season?
7. Sprinkle Art ShakerCrayola Sprinkle Art Shaker, Rainbow Arts and Crafts, Gifts for Girls & Boys, Ages 5, 6, 7, 8
Do you have a nail stylist in your family? This amazing product by Crayola is a glitter lover’s dream! The nail shaker lets kids decorate art projects to their heart’s content, but keeps the sparkles contained where they belong. A true win-win. Well, no mess is a win-win.
8. Really R.a.d RobotsReally Rad Robots – Prankbro
Every kid loves robots! Really R.a.d. Robot has some really cool tricks up its sleeve . Watch how it works with functions like telling jokes, spying on family members, sending messages and pranking people with sound effects. With this tech-y gift, you’ll be the raddest cousin at the family Christmas party.
9. Food Truck Indoor PlayhouseMelissa & Doug Food Truck Indoor Playhouse
All kids love food, right? And are there littles in your life who love to play pretend? Well, their order is in, and they’ll love the indoor play food truck! One side is an ice cream stand, and the other side is a BBQ stand. If only these mouth watering kids gifts existed IRL, and were parked right outside every dorm room.
10. Lucky Fortune Collectible Bracelets Gift PackWowWee Lucky Fortune Blind Collectible Bracelets – 4 Pack Take-Out Box – Series 1
What child doesn’t like to accessorize? Especially with one cool, color-changing mood bracelet like the Lucky Fortune Collectible Bracelet. This specialized pack comes with four other collectible charm bracelets (shoot for rare or ultra-rare charms), two stickers, 100+ nail stickers and a scrunchie! Bring the fortune to your family with these sparkly kids gifts this holiday.