Top 10 Pitch-Perfect Schools for Male A Cappella

The Warblers sent hearts racing long before Pitch Perfect came out. Whether they have signature bowtie uniforms or perform for screaming fans in Asia, real-life male a cappella groups easily make fans swoon with their “eargasmic” mouth music. The groups from these top 10 pitch-perfect schools know how to make you fangirl just like you do for the Treblemakers when they perform “Lollipop.” Wow—famous, talented and well-rounded (and cute)? Check out where you need to transfer to find the best acafellas around.

10. University of Michigan

Known for their charming personalities and viral videos, Michigan’s all-male group The G-Men never disappoint. Their stunning rendition of “Radioactive” makes them hella relevant as they capture all of the song’s heavy bass and emotion by only using their mouths without the song’s signature drums. The G-Men even performed privately for the Obamas in December 2013. Diverse performances covering hits like “Bleeding Love” and “Love Lockdown” aim to please all members of the crowd. For the students in the group who really want to pursue music, the school offers limitless areas of study in its School of Music, Theatre and Dance, cultivating one of the most diverse music programs in the country.

Hi, my name is Meghan and I'm a sophomore at Northwestern University. I've had a passion for creative writing ever since I was creative editor of my high school paper, and now I'm pursuing the creative writing major at the college level. I love writing in my own voice to help other people get through tough times.