The Sexiest Things a Man Can Wear

I die a little inside whenever I see sexy guys wearing Tap Out shirts. I feel confused when I see guys wearing pajama pants in the daytime, not sleeping in their bed. A wave of exacerbated frustration hits me anytime I see guys wearing clothes three sizes too big or small.

It seems like fashion is a very difficult, confusing puzzle for young sexy guys. I’d like to attribute it to negligence and a general lack of concern for how one presents himself in public—but I think most guys do have a fashion peacock inside them, and are just too afraid to let it fly for fear of judgment or ridicule.

Sexy guys like you shouldn’t be hiding your good looks!

Take it from the ladies themselves, gentlemen. We asked women to give us their favorite things a guy can wear. Here are 11 fashion essentials to sex up your wardrobe. Make it work!

In a rush and need a quick unique look for your study date? You can’t go wrong with an edgy graphic tee.
Tribal wolf tee for sexy guys

Buy Now

1. A Good Watch

“Nice shoes are a must, but a nice watch is a plus. That’s the first thing I notice 100% of the time,” said University of Wisconsin-Madison student Kelsey Nemec. With our iPhones snuggly glued to our hand, watches are nothing more than an accessory used to emphasize just how classy of a gent you are. Seriously, a good watch is the first thing you see when you shake someone’s hand and says a lot about what kind of sexy guy you are. It’s important to note that you don’t have to spend hundreds and hundreds of dollars on a watch to have style, but in a world where looks and first impressions do matter, investing wouldn’t be the worst idea. Start your search here from these sexy casual watch options:
Fitbit Blaze Smart Fitness Watch perfect for sexy casual outfits for sexy guys

Fitbit Blaze Smart Fitness Watch $199.95

Titan watch for sexy men

Titan Ultra-Slim Watch: $178.99

Sexy men love the Stuhrling Legacy Automatic Self Wind Watch

Stuhrling Legacy Automatic Self Wind Watch: $163.44

Stuhrling 'Monaco' Quartz Stainless Steel Watch for sexy guys

Stuhrling ‘Monaco’ Quartz Stainless Steel Watch: $139.95

Fossil watch for sexy casual outfits

Fossil Watch with Silicone Band:  $135.00

watch for sexy men an perfect for sexy casual outfits

Citizen Eco-Drive Watch: $281.25

Withings Activité Steel Watch for Sexy Men and Sexy Guys

Withings Activité Steel Watch – $149.99
Reef Tiger Watch for sexy men

Reef Tiger Mens Watch: $288.00
Nixon watch for sexy men and sexy casual outfits

Nixon Watch: $99.95

Wisconsin native; Senior at the University of Wisconsin-Madison studying Film TV & Radio and Spanish. Yes I love beer and cheese.

a girl wearing ripped jeans and booties sits outside during the fall
Dress Well, Test Well: How to Create Success With What You Wear

In high school, test day meant one word: scrub (i.e. the art of rocking a sweatshirt and sweatpants). After staying up...