We all know the cliché, college is supposed to be the best four years of your life. Most of us can agree that this is true, but it also means that we must do everything we can to make the most of this valuable time in our lives. The best way to do that is make a college bucket list. Here are some things that should definitely be on it.
1. Break into your football stadium. Whether you just sit on the bleachers, touch the field or kick some field goals, there is something very serene about an empty stadium. It makes game day even more magical. Even if you aren’t a crazy sports fan in college, it’s worth doing once — without getting arrested for trespassing please!
2. Get a picture with your college mascot. First of all, what a great profile picture! Second, it may seem cheesy now, but that’s a memory you will share with friends and family for the rest of your life.
3. Pee on/near an important building on campus.This includes the ladies — pop a squat! It’s immature, unhygienic and illegal. Everything college is supposed to be.
4. Have a one-night-stand with a stranger and never learn their name. In the real world, this means you are mentally unstable. In college? Rock on!
5. Pull an all-nighter. Even if you never have enough work to warrant staying up all night, it’s good to learn how your engineering major friends live.
6. Climb on to the roof of every building on campus Whether you take the elevator or climb the sketchy emergency exit stairs that probably can’t hold your weight, you’ll get a view that you can’t get from anywhere else.
7.Take a class your school is known for. If you go to a school that offers a class on Harry Potter or Lady Gaga, you’d better be registered for it. The experience will make paying off massive student loans seem worth it.
Image: U.S. News