What Will You Do with a $1000 Travel Voucher Sweepstakes?

We’re giving away a $1000 StudentUniverse Travel Voucher to a very lucky student. Will it be you? Enter to find out. Simply fill in your full name, university and email on our sweepstakes entry form before May 16 at 6PM ET to be entered. We’ll announce the winner by May 27.

**Thank you for participating! The sweepstakes has ended. Stay tuned to our next giveaway soon!**

We know summer’s fast approaching, and you’re eager to explore. When you enter our $1000 Travel Voucher Sweepstakes, you enter to win $1000 for any destination worldwide of your choice on StudentUniverse.com. That means, you can buy as many flights as you want up to $1000! If you’ve ever imagined yourself backpacking through Europe, now’s your chance.

Enter by May 16 at 6 PM ET to win! Get the official rules and enter to win here!

While you wait for the results, browse super cheap international flights on StudentUniverse. Here are the 10 most popular deals* this month:

NYC -> Reykjavik: $477 roundtrip
NYC -> Dublin: $519 roundtrip
NYC -> Paris: $528 roundtrip
NYC -> Barcelona: $568 roundtrip
NYC -> London: $693 roundtrip
NYC -> Bogota: $385 roundtrip
NYC -> Rio de Janeiro: $507 roundtrip
NYC -> San Jose, Costa Rica: $343 roundtrip
NYC -> Hong Kong: $692 roundtrip
NYC -> Tokyo: $699 roundtrip

Check out the 10 Best Destinations Insta-Worthy AF

Which destination is on your bucket list? Tell us in the comments!

*Flight prices may vary as they’re calculated based on research done in the last 14 days.