Top 10 Experiences You Can’t Miss at KAABOO

You can’t miss P!nk and Red Hot Chili Peppers. Headliners aside, who has time to explore every single up and coming band, comic, artist and chef at KAABOO Del Mar festival? We do! That’s why we spent hours poring over the line up to give you 10 can’t miss experiences.

1. Get your Feel Good Vibes on with Lawrence

This young, talented sibling-led band will energize your heart and soul.

2. Take a Cookie Shot from The Dirty Cookie

Did someone say gluten free, vegan and delicious AF? Yes please!

3. Soak up the Sun Poolside @ BASK

You’re in San Diego—of course KAABOO thought of poolside concert fun. Get your BASK pass before they run out.

4. Get Insta-Crazy with the Featured Mural Artists

Feed your Instagram followers with a photo next to a Hula mural. It doesn’t get more San Diego than an artist who paints from his surfboard.

5. Sign Up for FREE Laugh Passes @ Humor Me to see Emmy Winner Patton Oswalt

Don’t mess around with your KAABOO time. Get a complimentary Laugh Pass and beat the line to your favorite comics.

6. Experience KAABOO from a Hot Air Balloon

Watch KAABOO from a different perspective. All you need to do is sign up at Hendrick’s Gin and wait your turn.

7. Dance the Night Away at Club Elevate   

Friday and Saturday night get your dance on at this after-hours night club for anyone 18 and up. Festival + nightclub = nonstop music entertainment.

8. Indulge in a Gourmet Tasting with Top Chef Finalist Shirley Chung

Head over to PALATE to catch this sensational culinary artist in action.

9. Purchase One-of-a-Kind Pieces @ ARTWORK

“KAABOO is one of my favorite festivals, and I have been to a lot of them! I loved the art most of all. That might seem a little weird since it’s a music festival we went to, but the art was beautiful!” said University of San Diego student Irina Gedarevich.

10. Fall in love with Tristen

You can’t help but dance and fall in love with the lyrical synth-pop singer-songwriter Tristen.

Get your tickets to KAABOO fast and experience three days of live music and art along the gorgeous coastline in perfect weather on September 15-17, 2017.

Pssst…Students can get HANG LOOSE passes at 10% off!

As College Magazine’s Publisher, Amanda is passionate about creating the ultimate guide to college. She spends her free time soaking in the sun at Coronado dog beach or rocking her air guitar at The Casbah.

10 Female Music Professors that Inspire Us

This post is sponsored by The NAMM Foundation. Female musicians work against the odds, making their stories that much more...