7 Drugs Millennials Are Hooked On

A lot of students are getting high while getting their higher education. College is where a majority of people get their introduction to drugs and let their D.A.R.E. counselors down. It makes sense considering college is the time in life when we experiment the most. Without judgement, College Magazine has put together a list of seven drugs that college students are currently using.

1. Alcohol

This really shouldn’t be a surprise. College campuses are practically drowning in booze and students taking pictures with red solo cups. Despite what you want to think, alcohol is a drug–a very common and sometimes tasty one, but still a drug, nevertheless. According to the National Institute of Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism, around 80 percent of college students drink alcohol. J-Kwon would be so proud. Drinking is fine as long as you know that you don’t have to be drunk to have fun.

I am a sophomore majoring in journalism at the University of Florida. I am living every day like it's my birthday. I am the greatest writer of the 21st century so you should read all of my articles.