Walking in on a Fraternity Prank

Ever run into a prank?

That’s what happened to me yesterday. I was peeling out of the University of Maryland’s parking lot when I saw a car completely wrapped in plastic. I looked to my left to see a guy standing with a video camera—I was about to witness an episode of Punk’d…or as close as I was going to get.

The guy explained that he was in a fraternity and this was a prank on his “little.” Without hesitation, I said, definitely send me this video for College Magazine and handed him my card. Check it out below.

Ever pulled a prank on your big or little? Send me your video ([email protected]) and we’ll feature it on College Magazine.

As College Magazine's Publisher, Amanda is passionate about creating the ultimate guide to college. She spends her free time soaking in the sun at Coronado dog beach or rocking her air guitar at The Casbah.

Win a VIP Ticket & Flight to IGNITE’s 2018 San Francisco Summit and Coffee with an Elected Official!

Ready to take the next step on your political journey? College women can—and will—change the world for generations to come....