51 Best Things to Do at Life is Beautiful Festival

We created the most action-packed schedule. Life is Beautiful festival is only two days away and you have more important things to worry about like buying all the glow sticks. Yes we realize it’s physically impossible to make this entire schedule a reality. Instead, think of it as a dream list with options. We covered mainstream to indie-pop to electronic to 90’s faves. If you haven’t yet, download the Life is Beautiful app to create your own custom lineup. Or go with our crazy-packed College Magazine schedule here.

life-is-beautiful-dl

Friday, Sept 23

Lunch: Bling Bling Dumplings

2:30- Shepard Fairey

Explore the art

4:15- Catfish & the Bottlemen

Afternoon Buzz: Makers and Finders Coffee

5:45- Bloc Party

6:35- Pete Yorn

6:50- GRYFFIN

Dinner: Nobu

7:15- Baron Vaughn

7:20- Tegan and Sara

Dessert: Yuki Ice Cream

9:05- The Shins

9:30- Kehlani

10:15- Kongos

10:35- Galantis

11:00- Mumford & Sons

12:00- ZHU

Saturday, Sept 24:

Lunch: Fleur

3:30- Coast Modern

3:39- Karla Ballard

4:10- RuPaul Charles

4:45- The Temper Trap

5:15- Jess Glynne

6:15- The Naked and Famous

Dinner: SUSHISAMBA

7:05- The Wombats

7:40- Crystal Castles

Dessert: Donut Bar

8:40- Oh Wonder

9:20- Empire of the Sun

10:20- Jane’s Addiction

12:00- Bassnectar

Sunday, Sept 25

Lunch: Cousin’s Main Lobster

2:55- Bonnie X Clyde

3:15- The Wild Feathers

3:30- LANY

4:30- The Strumbellas

5:35- Bishop Briggs

6:05- Autograf

Dinner: STK

6:20- Third Eye Blind

7:00- Atlas Genuis

7:55- Chromeo

8:15- Jimmy Eat World

Buzz Fix: Grouchy John’s Coffee

9:35- Young The Giant

9:45- Flume

10:30- AlunaGeorge

10:55- The Lumineers

11:40- Major Lazer

11:45- Duke Dumont

The Full Music Line Up:

Friday, Sept. 23:
Mumford & Sons, G-Eazy, The Shins, Tegan and Sara, Zhu, Galantis, Bloc Party, City and Colour, Kehlani, Kongos, Pete Yorn, Banks and Steelz, Keys N Krates, Kaytranada, Catfish and the Bottlemen, Kamasi Washington, Raury, The Heavy, Highly Suspect, Gryffin, NF, Rezz, Coast Modern, Durante, Aaron Jackson and Brumby.

Saturday, Sept. 24:
J. Cole, Empire of the Sun, Bassnectar, Jane’s Addiction, Leon Bridges, Die Antwoord, Dirty Heads, The Temper Trap, Crystal Castles, Excision, The Naked and Famous, Gramatik, Bob Moses, Seven Lions, Snails, The Strumbellas, Oh Wonder, The Wombats, Bomba Estéreo, Jess Glynne, Ghastly, Finish Ticket, Sir the Baptist, The Shelters, Spag Heddy, AAZAR and The Lique.

Sunday, Sept. 25:
Major Lazer, The Lumineers, Flume, Chromeo, Young the Giant, Jimmy Eat World, Duke Dumont, Third Eye Blind, Snakehips, Iration, Alunageorge, Atlas Genius, Warpaint, Band of Skulls, Nothing but Thieves, Jack Garratt, Mr. Carmack, The Wild Feathers, Bishop Briggs, Lany, Autograf, Mija, Hey Marseilles, Lewis Del Mar, CID, Anevo and Brittany Rose.

As College Magazine's Publisher, Amanda is passionate about creating the ultimate guide to college. She spends her free time soaking in the sun at Coronado dog beach or rocking her air guitar at The Casbah.