Study Abroad & Spring Break at Penn State

Where We Spring Break

giphy.com

Central Pennsylvania isn’t known for its sightseeing, but luckily the Jersey Shore is close enough to warrant a visit. Reconstruction has sped along after Hurricane Sandy and the beaches are more beautiful than ever.

Long Beach Island is another popular destination, and compared to the hustle and bustle of the shore, its quiet atmosphere is a refreshing reprieve. 

Where We Study Abroad

giphy.com

Penn State’s international program is one of the most expansive in the nation, offering study abroad classes in two dozen countries. “My favorite part of studying abroad was meeting people from all over the world. I studied in Italy but I met people from London, Australia – even from different parts of the United States,” said senior Lynn MacMurray. “I loved being around an entirely different culture and appreciating their values.”  

The Basics

Join the Community

Top 6 Quirks

Eats

Campus Traditions

Off-Campus Fun

It's Not Always Sunny at Penn State…

Daniel Kuhn is a senior studying journalism at Penn State University. A great companion. Just don't feed him after midnight.