Wolf Trap, America's National Park for the Performing Arts, seeks fall interns for Communications and Marketing, Development (donor relations and special event) and Education positions. Internships are 12 weeks long, part-time (18 – 21 hours per week) and all positions are paid. For individual position descriptions please see web site at wolftrap.org/internships.
- Paid stipend
- College credit (not required)
- Career development workshops
- Guest speaker seminars with Wolf Trap senior staff
- Free tickets to select performances
- Tours of Wolf Trap’s performance venues
- Discounts at Wolf Trap Concessions and Gift Shop
- Free Master Class participation or observation
- Field trips to other local performing arts venues
- Networking events with other D.C.-area interns
- Proximity to Washington, D.C. and its cultural, social, and entertainment venues
Applications must be in no later than July 1, 2014. Find out how to apply in our CM Internship section.
Photo of the 2012 Interns via Wolftrap.org.