Music Notes (Sept. 1- Sept. 7)

By Keir Bristol

Lady Gaga
Wednesday, September 1 –
Paste Magazine suspends their print publication due to "struggles of mounting debt," according to their official statement. Their online edition will continue. Read more about it here.
For those of you who are jonesing for new Lady Gaga as much as I am, listen to some new Lady Gaga songs, as heard live on her Monster Ball tour! Click here! You & I sounds a little country, but you know once production is done, it will be Lady Gaga‘s signature pop sound, while "Living on the Radio" sounds like her "Brown Eyes" meets "The Fame."

Thursday, September 2
Cee-Lo Green drops his new music video for his latest single, "Fuck You."

Friday, September 3-
Belle & Sebastian drop three new singles. Listen to them here!
Pavement is reuniting for a performance on Jimmy Fallon, and they are screening new guitarists for the gig. Check it out here!

Saturday, September 4-
Kanye West drops another new single, "Devil In A New Dress," and dedicates it to Taylor Swift as another apology for THAT incident at least years VMA’s. Listen to it here!

Sunday, September 5-
ATP New York 2010 launched Friday, September 3 and ends today; features artists like Iggy and the Stooges, Sonic Youth, Explosions in the Sky, Raekwon and more.

Monday, September 6-

Rihanna Daily chronicles new single and album title announcement on Twitter.

Bajan superstar Rihanna announces "Loud" as her new album title, drops new dance single "Only Girl (In The World)". Read about it here.
Tuesday, September 7-
Listen to Kanye West‘s new single "Monster" featuring Rick Ross, Jay-Z, Nicki Minaj and Bon Iver (and listen to Nicki Minaj slay everyone with her rhymes, if you haven’t already).
Listen to of Montreal‘s new album "False Priest" on NPR. Click here.
And, check out Lady Gaga‘s newest Japanese Vogue Cover below. How do you think PETA feels about it? Read about it here!

Lady Gagas Meaty Vogue Cover

Lady Gaga’s Meaty Vogue Cover
Click picture for sources, Rihanna Daily pic made by Keir Bristol.

Win a Ticket to Young Women Run 2018 and Coffee With a Congresswoman!

“It all started when I met a Congresswoman for coffee,” you’ll say as you open your victory speech. College Magazine,...