Happy almost Christmas, College Mag readers! We hope you're cuddled up on a couch with your family, sipping something warm and tasty–but if you find yourself on the computer shopping for (VERY) last minute gifts or Skyping with loved ones, crank up our Christmas playlist and let the holly jolliness of the day fill you up. Enjoy!
2. Jinglebell Rock — Arcade Fire
Before Arcade Fire was big, they dabbled in Christmas music, apparently. It's sort of a good thing they stopped, but this is still pretty entertaining.
3. Little Drummer Boy — The Flaming Lips
A great spin on a class. The Flaming Lips can do no wrong.
4. Last Christmas — Florence and the Machine
Florence and the Machine gives this sweet, sappy song a much edgier, indier feel.
5. Baby, it's Cold Outside — Chris Colfer and Darren Criss
Remember when people were actually watching Glee? Well then you might recall this adorable duet between Blaine and Kurt–it still gives us the warm and fuzzies!
6. Mistletoe — Justin Bieber
We apologize for putting Justin Bieber on our playlist, but he fulfills our sacrine, poppy and autotuned quota for this playlist.
7. Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas — Judy Garland
Judy Garland's rendition of this song in Meet Me in St. Louis is really the only version worth listening to.
8. I'll Be Home for Christmas — Michael Buble
Somehow, Michael Buble has become a bit of a Christmas guru, with all of his cheesy TV specials and the like. Oh well, we don't mind.
9. Let it Snow! Let it Snow! Let it Snow! — Frank Sinatra
It isn't Christmas without the sound of Frank Sinatra's glorious voice belting out a classic. And who doesn't want it to snow on Christmas?
10. All I Want For Christmas is You — Mariah Carey
And last but not least, no Christmas playlist is complete with Queen Mimi. It's hard to imagine that anyone will ever outdo this Christmas song.