We’re giving away a 2 VIP GenNext tickets to The 2017 NAMM Show to a very lucky student. Will it be you? Enter to find out. Simply fill in your full name and email on our giveaway entry form before January 13 at 6PM ET to be entered. We’ll announce the winner by January 17.
The winner receives two GenNext badges to The 2017 NAMM Show in Anaheim California on January 19-22 2017, and two VIP bracelets for the Grand Plaza Nissan Stage for Friday night’s concert. You’ll get priceless VIP access to see Bernie Williams and His All Star Band featuring Keb’ Mo’ and other special guests.
GenNext badge value: $50 per badge. VIP bracelet: Not available to the general public = Priceless!
*There will be free beer, wine, and food, so you must be 21 years of age or older to enter. Valid ID required.
THE 2017 NAMM SHOW GENNEXT GIVEAWAY OFFICIAL RULES
The GenNext Giveaway (“Giveaway”) is sponsored by College Magazine and The NAMM Foundation (“Sponsors”). The prize includes two GenNext badges to The 2017 NAMM Show and VIP bracelets for the Grand Plaza Nissan Stage for Friday night’s concert.* The prize must be redeemed at The 2017 NAMM Show, January 19-22 2017 in Anaheim California.
By entering into the Giveaway, entrants agree to join Sponsors newsletter lists. Once submitted into the Giveaway, the entrant’s name and email address will be added to the newsletters at College Magazine and The NAMM Foundation.
*Please note that travel, lodging and meals are not included in the giveaway.
1. GIVEAWAY ENTRY START/END DATES.The GenNext Giveaway (“Giveaway”) begins at 5:00:00 PM Eastern Time (“ET”) on January 9, 2017 and ends at 6:00:00 PM ET on January 13, 2017 (“Giveaway Entry Period”).
2. ELIGIBILITY.The Giveaway is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia (excluding Puerto Rico and all other territories), who are 21 years of age or older, and who are current undergraduate or graduate students studying music, music education, or music business at an American college or university. Employees, agents, officers and directors of College Magazine and The NAMM Foundation (“Sponsors”), their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, franchisees, divisions, advertising, promotional, fulfillment and marketing agencies, their immediate families (parent, child, sibling or spouse) and persons living in the same households as such individuals (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate in the Giveaway.
3. HOW TO ENTER.To enter, submit your full name and email address on our Giveaway page located at: www.collegemagazine.com/gennext-giveaway. The Giveaway Entry Period begins at 5:00:00 PM Eastern Time (“ET”) on January 9, 2017 and ends at 6:00:00 PM ET on January 13, 2017. Entries received after the Giveaway Entry Period are void and ineligible for selection.
Once you submit your name and email address, and confirm your email address, you will be officially entered into the Giveaway. You may only submit your information once. Once submitted, the entrant’s name and email address will be added to College Magazine and The NAMM Foundation’s newsletter lists. By entering, you grant Sponsors to display your name on CollegeMagazine.com and Namm.org if you are to win. Winner agrees to allow the use of his/her names in publicity or advertising concerning this promotion without compensation.
The Giveaway Entities are not responsible for late, lost, illegible, incomplete, stolen, garbled or misdirected entries, all of which are void.
4. GIVEAWAY WINNER SELECTION.The Giveaway Selection Period begins on January 13, 2017 and ends on January 17, 2017. The winner will be able to claim the prize at VIP registration at The NAMM Show on January 19, 2017. The winner will receive instructions for how to claim the prize. The winning entry for the prize will be chosen in a random drawing from all eligible entries during the Giveaway Period. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received for the drawing. Subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules, the winning entry chosen as determined by the Sponsor, will be deemed the potential prize winner. The winner will be announced by January 17, 2017 on the Giveaway entry page and via email.
5. PRIZE WINNER NOTIFCATION AND ANNOUCEMENT:Sponsor will award one (1) Prize package to one college music student. The Prize is two GenNext badges to The 2017 NAMM Show in Anaheim California on January 19-22 2017, and 2 VIP bracelets for the Grand Plaza Nissan Stage for Friday night’s concert. The prize must be redeemed at The 2017 NAMM Show by January 20. The Total ARV of the prize is $100. No substitution of prize. Prize may not be redeemed for cash value. Limit one Prize per person.
The prize does not include travel, lodging and meals.
The Giveaway Entities will award prizes only upon winner confirmation, verification and final approval. No substitution, transfer of any prize or cash alternative permitted, except by one of the Giveaway Entities who reserve the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute a prize of equal or greater value, if prize, or portion of prize, becomes unavailable. The Prize Winner may be notified by phone or e-mail and will be required to satisfactorily complete an Affidavit of Eligibility showing that winner has complied with these rules, a Liability and Publicity Release, W9, and proof of student status (form of proof can be school transcripts, and/or a letter from dean or principal) or of age (drivers license, passport), all of which must be returned within three (3) days to the Giveaway administrator at College Magazine to [email protected]. Giveaway Entities reserve the right to determine the validity of student status. The prize winner must agree in writing that Sponsors, and anyone they may authorize, may without compensation publish, display and otherwise use winner’s name for purposes of advertising and promotion without additional compensation. The potential winner then and only then becomes the “winner.” If the potential winning entrant of any prize cannot be contacted by January 17, 2017; is ineligible; fails to return the completed and executed Affidavit and Release; if the Prize Notification is returned undeliverable; or if the potential winner otherwise fails to fully comply with these Official Rules, he/she will forfeit that prize and the prize may be awarded to an alternate winner as selected at random by the Giveaway Entities.
The Giveaway Entities are not responsible for technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware, software or web site. The Giveaway Entities are not responsible for lost, interrupted or unavailable network server or other connections, miscommunications, failed telephone or computer or telephone transmissions or technical failure, jumbled, scrambled or misdirected transmissions, for incorrect or inaccurate entry information, howsoever caused, or other error of any kind whether human, mechanical or electronic. Entrants found tampering with or abusing any aspect of this Giveaway, as solely determined by the judges, will be disqualified. If disqualified for any of the above abuses, the Entities reserve the right to terminate entrant’s eligibility to participate in the Giveaway. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Giveaway may be in violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Giveaway Entities reserve the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Giveaway Entities’ failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
The Giveaway Entities reserve the right to terminate, cancel, suspend and/or modify the Giveaway if any fraud, virus or other technical problem corrupts the administration, security, or proper play of the Giveaway, as determined by any of the Giveaway Entities in its sole discretion. In such event, the Giveaway Entities reserve the right to award the prize to an entrant at random at the time of the impairment.
Only the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In no event will more prizes be awarded than those listed above. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an online entrant, the online entry in question will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail. The authorized account holder shall be the natural person to whom the applicable email address has been assigned by the Internet access provider, service provider, or other online organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. A Potential Winner may be requested to provide the Sponsor with proof that the Potential Winner is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the winning entry.
6. GENERAL CONDITIONS & LIABILITY:By entering the Giveaway and/or accepting the prize, entrants/prize winners agree to: (a) be bound by these rules; (b) release the Giveaway Entities, their parent companies, or organizations, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion partners, fulfillment and/or judging agencies, agents and their estate and/or family members from all liability, claims, action, or proceedings relating to the Giveaway and from injuries or damages arising in connection with or relating to participation in the Giveaway, or use or misuse of the prize; and (c) waive any right to claim ambiguity in the Giveaway or these Official Rules. By accepting the prize, winner further acknowledges that the Sponsor and any other entity involved with this Giveaway have neither made, nor are in any manner responsible or liable for, any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied in fact or in law, relative to the prize or prize suppliers or to any portion thereof, including but not limited to its quality, merchantability, mechanical condition, or fitness for a particular purpose including, without limitation, use of any equipment associated with the prize. All taxes and other expenses not specified herein, including federal, state, local, and departure, licenses and registrations, are the sole responsibility of the winner. Sponsor reserves the right to modify these Official Rules for clarification purposes without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Giveaway, to void suspect entries and/or cancel, terminate or suspend any portion of this Giveaway should a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes beyond the control of Sponsor corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the Giveaway and, in any such event, at its discretion, select winners from eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to the event requiring such termination, cancellation or suspension.
Giveaway Entities are not responsible for typographical or other errors in the offer or administration of this Giveaway, including but not limited to errors in advertising, the Official Rules, the selection and announcement of winners, or the distribution of any prize.
All entries become the property of Sponsors and will not be acknowledged or returned. Giveaway Entities and each of their officers, directors, affiliates, related entities, partners, partnerships, principals, representatives, agents, licensees, sponsors, successors and assigns (i) make no warranty, guaranty or representation of any kind concerning any prize, (ii) disclaim any implied warranty, and (iii) are not liable for injury, loss, or damage of any kind resulting from the acceptance or use of any prize, travel related thereto or from participation in this Giveaway.
All federal, state, local, and other taxes on prizes are the sole responsibility of the applicable winner.
Except where prohibited, all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and the Giveaway Entities in connection with the Giveaway, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Maryland, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the Commonwealth of Virginia, or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Maryland. Entrant agrees to indemnify Sponsor for all claims brought by third parties in connection with Giveaway Entry Material.
6863 Friars Rd, Suite 101
San Diego, CA 92108
The NAMM Foundation
5790 Armada Drive
Carlsbad, CA 92008