The Best in Tech for Winter

BY Lance Hand > Junior >English and Theological Studies > Regent University

iPod Nano 6th Generation
The 411: Interested in an inno- vative twist on an old favorite for on-the-go music? The Breakdown: The new Nano is the first of its size in the iPod family to offer touch screen capabilities. It comes in 7 colors and is available in either 8GB or 16GB.

Motorola Droid X
The 411: Want access to Youtube videos, movies and games for that long ride home this Thanksgiving?
The Breakdown: The 4.3 in. screen and instant wireless access has you covered. This phone/ total entertainment gadget also records in HD and comes with a HDMI port.
Livescribe Pulse Smartpen
The 411: Got a class where the professor pulls all his exam questions straight from the lectures?
The Breakdown: The Smartpen simultaneously records audio and captures what you write. By tapping on the special writing paper you can hear what was said at the exact moment you were writing.

Image courtesy of

NCAA Basketball Website Reviews

BY Emily Chen > Senior > Journalism > University of Illinois As tournament season approaches, being on top of the...