Arm Candy

One of the easiest ways to transform a simple outfit into something amazing (especially when you’re in a rush) is with jewelry. I’ve always been a huge jewelry person, especially when it comes to bracelets –-and as luck would have it, one of the biggest jewelry trends this fall is having a wrist full of bangles, chains, cuffs, and straps. (Basically anything you can wear around your wrist!)

It’s easy to make this trend your own; by mixing textures, colors, and shapes, you get a truly unique look that you can just as easily wear with jeans and a t-shirt, a flirty summer skirt, or even a nice dress. I’ve recently been super-inspired by what Leandra Medine of The Man Repeller has been wearing on her wrists (note the stunning Cartier love bracelet on the far left):

Here are my styling tips for a similar look:

*Side note: Leandra may not be wearing the gemstone bracelet in Step 5, but a little bit of sparkle never hurt anyone.

How will you wear this jewelry trend?

(Product information – from top to bottom: {step 1} ASOS Low Luv x Erin Wasson triangle bangle / {step 2} ASOS Metallic Leather Friendship Bracelet, Anthropologie ‘Bending Bough’ bangle / {step 3} ASOS Dogeared Wishbone Charm Bracelet, LeiVanKash Skull Bracelet Emeralized, Madewell Vanessa Mooney Bracelet / {step 4} Austique Vita Fede Chain Bracelet / ASOS Juicy Couture Tennis Bracelet)

image sources: manrepeller.com, asos.com, madewell.com, jcrew.com, boticca.com

Sophomore > Journalism and Art History > Indiana University

Win a VIP Ticket & Flight to IGNITE’s 2018 San Francisco Summit and Coffee with an Elected Official!

Ready to take the next step on your political journey? College women can—and will—change the world for generations to come....