A philosopher once said: Inside all of us is a hidden Smiler. â¦okay, so no one has ever said that, but admit it, you have sung along at least once to a Miley Cyrus song or watched an episode of Hannah Montanaâ¦or witnessed âTwerkgateâ from her 2013 VMA performance in gif form. Regardless, Miley Ray has had no shortage of time in the spotlight. Despite that, though, she actually has some interesting things to say â albeit, some of it is a little off base, but hey, sheâs just being Miley. Hereâs some of Ms. Cyrusâ best (and mainly well-meaning) life advice:
1. âIf someone tells you youâre not beautiful, turn around and walk away, so they can have a great view of your fabulous ass.â
Thanks, Miley. I was really feeling down about myself, but reading this definitely has me feeling more confident in my body. Totally ready to show them whoâs boss, thatâs for sure.
2. âRemember only God can judge us, forget the haters, âcuz somebody loves ya.â
Youâre right, Miley. You know what? I canât stop. I wonât stopâ¦you know, making French fry skull party dÃ©cor and feeling good about my life choices.
3. ââ¦I canât sing, I canât act, Iâm dumb, Iâm a hillbilly, but I can twerk, so whatever!â (to Ryan Seacrest, reacting to comments about her VMA performance)
You tell âem, Miles! We donât have to care what other people think! Weâre proud of who we are, ass-shaking abilities and all!
4. ââ¦I feel empowered when I see my face on a t-shirt.â (To TV Guide, on âHannah Montanaâsâ quick rise to popularity)
5. “â¦That’s what you’re supposed to do; you are 20, you are supposed to be a mess because you haven’t figured it out yet, and 10 years from now I am supposed to have it all together.”
Yeah, being an adult can wait! These are the wild years! Ride on construction machines butt naked! Make out with a giant baby doll! Lose your f^$&ing MIND!
6. âThe training is pretty harsh, but it’s so worth it once you’re on stage and getting trophies.”Â
Donât we all want to be on stage to show off ourâ¦talents? Assets? â¦spirit?
7. “You can’t live a positive life with a negative mind and if you have a positive outcome you have a positive income and just to have more positivity and just to kind of laugh it off.”
I so get that. Being positive is super important because it shows that your positivity makes you a positive person and wards off everything that isnât positive. And like, you know…positive.
8. ââ¦My mom always tells me that imperfections equal beauty. All of us are imperfect.”
Thatâs so inspirational. Weâve all been there!
9. âI think that everyone should leave Twitter. I think Twitter should be banned from this universe.â (to Chicagoâs B96)
Youâre right, Twitterâs totally sketchy. And I guess you came back to Twitter and now have 5,000+ tweets and over 14 million followers…ironically?
10. “If you believe in yourself anything is possible.”
Always be yourself, shiny, sparkly, leather demon crop tops and all.