Top 10 Nonprofit Job Opportunties for College Students

It always seems like free time goes out the window as we get caught up in classes, part-time jobs and internships, but it’s time to clear a spot in your schedule for making a difference. That’s right; better break out your Batman suit because you’re basically going to be saving the world. This semester, spend time tending your altruistic streak by volunteering at some of these non-profits located around the globe.

1. TED

Many of us have been inspired by a TED talk, from Sir Ken Robinson’s take on the education system to Chimamanda Ngozi’s rousing speech on feminism. If you want to be a part of bringing these honest conversations to audiences across the world, volunteering with TED is the way to go. If you speak multiple languages, you can translate and subtitle TED talks to truly reach a global audience. You can even get a group of volunteers and bring TED to your community by organizing your own event. Whatever your skills are, TED can put them to good use.

I'm a junior journalism major at Messiah College. Born in England, grew up in Thailand, now living in Pennsylvania and waiting for the next big adventure.