Top 10 Hottest Duvets for Back to School

No greater simple pleasure exists than curling up in bed after a never-ending day of 8 a.m. lit classes, econ study groups and bio pop-quizzes. Why not choose a duvet that reflects your individuality and keeps you comfy? Missing your childhood pet? We have a duvet for you. Wishing someone made a duvet to let people know you don’t play by society’s rules? We found it for you. Looking to feel a little more grown up? Guess what? We have that covered, too. In fact, we covered everything. So when you head back to school this fall, snag one of these duvets to ensure your bed remains the safe haven you need this semester.

1. Carina Nebula Galaxy Bedding Duvet Cover

Literally (and figuratively) float into a dreamy sleep with this Carina Nebula duvet cover. After all, who can stress about midterms down on earth while sleeping in the Milky Way? When you wake up from your out-of-this-world slumber beneath the constellation in the southern sky, you’ll be ready to reach for the stars and dominate anything earth throws your way—and hopefully have awesome alien stories to tell fellow earthlings.

Natalie is a senior English major at the University of Michigan. She loves listening to terrible pop-punk music and complaining about inclement weather.