Top 10 Colleges with the Hottest Girls

Also written by Celina Pelaez

It controls almost every decision we make. Will gorgeous girls be there? At these ten colleges, the answer is yes. It never hurts to have some extra eye candy sitting across from you when you’re studying for midterms. But being hot goes beyond just looks. At these 10 campuses, the women are the whole package—hot, smart, athletic, involved on campus and philanthropic. Is it just me or is it getting hot in here?

Check where you can find the hottest college girls.

10. Pepperdine University

Sunshine and sports—that’s what Pepperdine girls know best. Over in Malibu, California, Pepperdine girls bask in 281 days of sunshine. That means 281 opportunities for a beach day with these beauties as they work on their tan. Pepperdine girls even shine at the Olympics. Students Sarah Attar and Roxanne Barker competed at the 2012 Olympic games, while Dain Blanton won the gold medal in Beach Volleyball at the 2000 Olympic games. They’re philanthropic too. After raising $10 million for St. Jude’s in two years, Pepperdine’s Tri Delta chapter pledged to raise $15 million in five years—and then met their goal in only 3.5 years. Looks like you might end up volunteering for their next fundraiser.

Senior at Florida State University. Editing, writing, and media. Passionate sleeper and coffee drinker. Go Noles!

Top 10 Culturally Dynamic Universities

10. The University of Texas at Austin Bordering Mexico, UT-Austin sits in a prime location to address the never-ending controversy of...