The Cuddle Playlist

"Baby It's Cold Outside," isn’t a Christmas song, it’s a song about staying in to cuddle. Whether it’s with your significant other, a group-fun cuddle train, or your handy-dandy body pillow, this playlist is guaranteed to give you the warm & fuzzies on the coldest of days.

Be Still My Heart – Postal Service

Lord Knows – Dum Dum Girls

Hold On When You Get Love and Let Go When You Get It – Stars

Beta Love – Ra Ra Riot

When you’re 6’3” like me, sometimes being big spoon is more like being a ladle. But that doesn’t change the fact that I don’t just big spoon for charity. This part of the playlist is guaranteed to turn any huddling-for-warmth-not-because-we-love-each-other session into an M&M in the sun situation. Melting on the inside but still hard on the outside. That’s right, spooning leads to forking.

Neptune – Lemonade

Chained – The XX

Lotus Flower – Radiohead

When I’m Small (RAC Mix) Phantogram

Fall asleep to this part of the playlist, because sometimes the best part of cuddling is the actual sleeping. Nothing makes you feel close to someone like waking up from a great dream to a sweet reality. That is, minus the morning breath part, of course. 

Gainesville – Pure Bathing Culture

Passing Afternoon – Iron and Wine

Yayo – Lana Del Rey

Paradise – Wild Nothing

Sophomore > Journalism > Boston University