5 Sexy V-Day Gifts to Turn Him On

With Valentine’s Day rapidly approaching, last minute gifts usually include chocolate, a teddy bear, and whatever card is left on the shelves at Hallmark.  Luckily, with the help of CM readers, we created a list of sexy gift ideas that even the last minute shoppers can get in time for the big day.

Banana Republic heart boxers  

They available both in-stores and online for $18.50. They come in a variety of colors and designs. These boxers are a sexy pair of underwear both you and your guy will love.

The Candy G-String  

Spencer’s stores are known for carrying many different erotic goodies for both men and women. The Candy G-String is a gift that either a guy can give his girlfriend or a girl can surprise her guy with on Valentine’s night.  Either way, these edible undies are guaranteed to sweeten up your sexy night.

The Naughty and Nice Kit

Usually inside a heart shaped box is an assortment of chocolates, but RomanticGifts.com puts a little surprise inside. This kit consists of tealights, sex dice, an eye mask, and a small rubber whip. These trinkets are guaranteed to make this is sexy night that neither of you will forget. Take it to the bedroom, or somewhere else, for a fun night!

Sexy Lingerie

No Valentine’s evening is complete without a little something from Victoria’s Secret.  This year they have so many great lingerie collections including ones that are not only sexy, but also fun.

Love Coupon Book

Last, but not least, the ultimate gift that any guy or girl can give his/her significant other is a homemade coupon book. Coupons can be redeemable for anything and making them sexy and silly is even better. It is a fun way to make the love of Valentine’s Day last even longer!

Senior > Communications > Pace University