Graduation is just around the corner (need I remind you?). If there was ever a time to especially take advantage of the college experience, here it is. While you hopefully have no regrets of your past university years, why not challenge yourself to make sure you’ve done everything you wanted to while still a student?
We’ve composed a short list you might want to add to your bucket list before you go.
1. Have a one-night stand with someone totally hotter than you. Maybe this one isn’t a big deal for some, but at least in college you have the opportunity to meet many different people, and depending on how small your school is, you probably will never even risk seeing this person again.
2. Make a true friend with someone of the opposite sex. Who says you can’t have a platonic relationship with a girl/guy? Even though there are some skeptics, prove this theory wrong. It’s great to have someone that will give you an entirely different perspective, and this is especially helpful in those of the opposite sex.
3. Hookup in the library. This is a college cliché for a reason. Just try it.
4. Ask out a random person that has caught your attention over the years. You always seem to run into this person or see them walking down the street all the time. Coincidence or fate? Test your luck; at this point, you have nothing to lose.
5. Do the walk of shame. Everyone that has done this before absolutely dreads it, but if you’ve never been caught in this situation, you’ll also never have the story to tell.
6. Treat yourself to the ultimate romantic night. Whether you choose to spend it with someone special, or if that special person is just you, reward yourself for these past years. You deserve it.
7. Confront a fear. Whether it is attending a random party, having sex with the lights on or finally sparking a conversation with someone you like, try to challenge yourself to do this. You never know what could come from it, or who.