VIP TICKET & FLIGHT TO IGNITE’S SAN FRANCISCO SUMMIT & COFFEE WITH AN ELECTED OFFICIAL GIVEAWAY OFFICIAL RULES
The IGNITE San Francisco Summit (“Giveaway”) is sponsored by College Magazine & IGNITE. (“Sponsors”). The prize includes (1) ticket to the “2018 San Francisco Summit” a half-day political leadership event on Saturday, March 3, 2018, 9:30 am – 3 pm PST, hosted at the Google Community Space, 188 The Embarcadero, San Francisco, CA 94105 (a $15 value) which includes lunch. As well, the winner will get to attend a coffee meeting with an elected official organized by IGNITE. The prize includes a round trip airline ticket to the event (estimated $1,000 value). The prize must be redeemed at the event March 3, 2018. The prize is for U.S. college students. The prize does not include lodging or additional meals outside of the lunch at the Summit event.
By entering into the Giveaway, entrants agree to join Sponsors’ newsletter lists. Once submitted into the Giveaway, the entrant’s name and email address will be added to the newsletters at College Magazine and IGNITE.
1. GIVEAWAY ENTRY START/END DATES. The IGNITE San Francisco Summit Giveaway (“Giveaway”) begins at 9:00:00 PM Eastern Time (“ET”) on February 14, 2018 and ends at 11:59:00 PM ET on February 22, 2018 (“Giveaway Entry Period”).
2. ELIGIBILITY. The Giveaway is open only to college women who are legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia (excluding Puerto Rico and all other territories), who are 18 years of age or older, and who are current undergraduate or graduate students at an American college or university. Employees, agents, officers and directors of College Magazine, and IGNITE (“Sponsors”), their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, franchisees, divisions, advertising, promotional, fulfillment and marketing agencies, their immediate families (parent, child, sibling or spouse) and persons living in the same households as such individuals (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate in the Giveaway.
3. HOW TO ENTER. To enter, submit your full name, email address and date of birth on our Giveaway page located at: www.collegemagazine.com/ignite-san-francisco-summit-giveaway. The Giveaway Entry begins at 9:00:00 PM Eastern Time (“ET”) on February 14, 2018 and ends at 11:59:00 PM ET on February 22, 2018 (“Giveaway Entry Period”). Entries received after the Giveaway Entry Period are void and ineligible for selection.
Once you submit your name, email address and date of birth, you will be officially entered into the Giveaway. You may only submit your information once. Once submitted, the entrant’s name and email address will be added to College Magazine and IGNITE’s newsletter lists. By entering, you grant Sponsors the right to display your name on CollegeMagazine.com and Ignitenational.org including their social media channels if you are to win. Winner agrees to allow the use of her name in publicity or advertising concerning this promotion without compensation.
The Giveaway Entities are not responsible for late, lost, illegible, incomplete, stolen, garbled or misdirected entries, all of which are void.
4. GIVEAWAY WINNER SELECTION. The Giveaway Selection Period begins on February 23, 2018 and ends on February 26, 2018. The winning entry for the prize will be chosen in a random drawing from all eligible entries during the Giveaway Period. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received for the drawing. Subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules, the winning entry chosen as determined by the Sponsor, will be deemed the potential prize winner. The winner will be announced by February 26, 2018 on the Giveaway entry page.
5. PRIZE WINNER NOTIFICATION AND ANNOUCEMENT: Sponsor will award one (1) Prize package to one college student. The prize includes (1) ticket to the “2018 San Francisco Summit” a half-day political leadership event on Saturday, March 3, 2018, 9:30 am – 3 pm PST, hosted at the Google Community Space, 188 The Embarcadero, San Francisco, CA 94105 (a $15 value) which includes lunch. As well, the winner will get to attend a coffee meeting with an elected official organized by IGNITE. The prize includes a round trip airline ticket to the event (estimated $1,000 value). The prize must be redeemed at the event March 3, 2018. The prize is for U.S. college students. The prize does not include lodging or additional meals outside of the lunch at the Summit event.
The Total estimated ARV of the prize is $1015 (depending on the cost of the flight which will be covered in full). No substitution of prize. Prize may not be redeemed for cash value. Limit one Prize per person.
The Giveaway Entities will award prizes only upon winner confirmation, verification and final approval. No substitution, transfer of any prize or cash alternative permitted, except by one of the Giveaway Entities who reserve the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute a prize of equal or greater value, if prize, or portion of prize, becomes unavailable. The Prize Winner may be notified by phone or e-mail and will be required to satisfactorily complete an Affidavit of Eligibility showing that winner has complied with these rules, a Liability and Publicity Release, W9, and proof of student status (form of proof can be school transcripts, and/or a letter from dean or principal) or of age (drivers license, passport), all of which must be returned within one (1) day to the Giveaway administrator at College Magazine to [email protected]
Giveaway Entities reserve the right to determine the validity of student status. The prize winner must agree in writing that Sponsors, and anyone they may authorize, may without compensation publish, display and otherwise use winner’s name for purposes of advertising and promotion without additional compensation. The potential winner then and only then becomes the “winner.” If the potential winning entrant of any prize cannot be contacted within (1) day; is ineligible; fails to return the completed and executed Affidavit and Release; if the Prize Notification is returned undeliverable; or if the potential winner otherwise fails to fully comply with these Official Rules, he/she will forfeit that prize and the prize may be awarded to an alternate winner as selected at random by the Giveaway Entities.
The Giveaway Entities are not responsible for technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware, software or web site. The Giveaway Entities are not responsible for lost, interrupted or unavailable network server or other connections, miscommunications, failed telephone or computer or telephone transmissions or technical failure, jumbled, scrambled or misdirected transmissions, for incorrect or inaccurate entry information, howsoever caused, or other error of any kind whether human, mechanical or electronic. Entrants found tampering with or abusing any aspect of this Giveaway, as solely determined by the judges, will be disqualified. If disqualified for any of the above abuses, the Entities reserve the right to terminate entrant’s eligibility to participate in the Giveaway. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Giveaway may be in violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Giveaway Entities reserve the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Giveaway Entities’ failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
The Giveaway Entities reserve the right to terminate, cancel, suspend and/or modify the Giveaway if any fraud, virus or other technical problem corrupts the administration, security, or proper play of the Giveaway, as determined by any of the Giveaway Entities in its sole discretion. In such event, the Giveaway Entities reserve the right to award the prize to an entrant at random at the time of the impairment.
Only the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In no event will more prizes be awarded than those listed above. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an online entrant, the online entry in question will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail. The authorized account holder shall be the natural person to whom the applicable email address has been assigned by the Internet access provider, service provider, or other online organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. A Potential Winner may be requested to provide the Sponsor with proof that the Potential Winner is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the winning entry.
6. GENERAL CONDITIONS & LIABILITY: By entering the Giveaway and/or accepting the prize, entrants/prize winners agree to: (a) be bound by these rules; (b) release the Giveaway Entities, their parent companies, or organizations, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion partners, fulfillment and/or judging agencies, agents and their estate and/or family members from all liability, claims, action, or proceedings relating to the Giveaway and from injuries or damages arising in connection with or relating to participation in the Giveaway, or use or misuse of the prize; and (c) waive any right to claim ambiguity in the Giveaway or these Official Rules. By accepting the prize, winner further acknowledges that the Sponsor and any other entity involved with this Giveaway have neither made, nor are in any manner responsible or liable for, any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied in fact or in law, relative to the prize or prize suppliers or to any portion thereof, including but not limited to its quality, merchantability, mechanical condition, or fitness for a particular purpose including, without limitation, use of any equipment associated with the prize. All taxes and other expenses not specified herein, including federal, state, local, and departure, licenses and registrations, are the sole responsibility of the winner. Sponsor reserves the right to modify these Official Rules for clarification purposes without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Giveaway, to void suspect entries and/or cancel, terminate or suspend any portion of this Giveaway should a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes beyond the control of Sponsor corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the Giveaway and, in any such event, at its discretion, select winners from eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to the event requiring such termination, cancellation or suspension.
Giveaway Entities are not responsible for typographical or other errors in the offer or administration of this Giveaway, including but not limited to errors in advertising, the Official Rules, the selection and announcement of winners, or the distribution of any prize.
All entries become the property of Sponsors and will not be acknowledged or returned. Giveaway Entities and each of their officers, directors, affiliates, related entities, partners, partnerships, principals, representatives, agents, licensees, sponsors, successors and assigns (i) make no warranty, guaranty or representation of any kind concerning any prize, (ii) disclaim any implied warranty, and (iii) are not liable for injury, loss, or damage of any kind resulting from the acceptance or use of any prize, travel related thereto or from participation in this Giveaway.
All federal, state, local, and other taxes on prizes are the sole responsibility of the applicable winner. Except where prohibited, all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and the Giveaway Entities in connection with the Giveaway, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules, which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California. Entrant agrees to indemnify Sponsor for all claims brought by third parties in connection with Giveaway Entry Material.
6863 Friars Rd, Suite 101
San Diego, CA 92108
510 16th Street
Oakland, CA 94612