10 Halloween Costumes for Nauseatingly Adorable Couples

By  | 1 Comment

College students belong in one of two groups: those in relationships so cute they make people want to barf, and those barfing. If you and your significant other have a relationship so adorable it’s nauseating, you do you; they’re just jealous. Check out these costumes to take your lovey-doveyness to the next level. If you belong to the latter group, try these costumes with a good friend. The Fred and Wilma Flintstone look is so fifty years ago.

1. The Most Interesting Man in the World & His Drink of Choice

pinterest.com

You don’t always let your boyfriend choose the costume, but when you do, you end up portraying a beer bottle.

2. Pikachu & Ash

pinterest.com

Your significant other already chose you for this costume, so it just may evolve the relationship. 

3. Surgeon & Operation

pinterest.com

Quit playing games with his heart – or rather, operating on it.

4. Leggo My Eggo

pinterest.com

The Lego Man better watch out for his Eggo waffle during Halloween festivities. Don’t let that slab of butter entice hungry partygoers.

5. Pizza & Delivery Boy

pinterest.com

Cute as this is, does it even make sense for a couple’s costume? The delivery boy delivers pizza to someone else…is this a subliminal breakup message or something? Maybe no one at the party will notice.

6. The Fairly Oddparents

pinterest.com

All this costume needs is a cute little Timmy Turner. Too soon? Maybe just leave that character out until marriage.

7. Darla & Alfalfa

pinterest.com

Just don’t wear this costume trick-or-treating. You might receive pickles instead of candy in an effort to get you to sing, “I’ve got a pickle, I’ve got a pickle. Hey hey hey hey.”

8. Jack & Coke

pinterest.com

You might date someone who hates dressing up for Halloween, in which case you can gift a Jack shirt and trick him or her into being your liquor counterpart.

9. Cop & Donut

pinterest.com

Aww, a couple’s costume where one character wants to eat the other. Don’t you just love cannibalism?

10. Chuck Noland & Wilson (Castaway)

pinterest.com

If you have a date who tends to stray away at parties, you can always just call, “Wilson! Wilson!”

Main image: giphy.com

Meaghan is a junior English and Communications major at Boston College. She enjoys going to concerts, taking photos, catching the train home to Cranston, Rhode Island to play outside with her three nephews and dining hall cookies.