Online Artist Internship

Company
Dotmenu, Inc
Description of the internship
Headquartered in the Flatiron District of New York City, Dotmenu has spent the last decade getting restaurant delivery down to a delicious science. Our team of talented, innovative, and yes, hungry individuals work tirelessly to forge new relationships with independent restaurants, and connect new customers with their favorite food. Our flagship websites, Allmenus and Campusfood, have grown by leaps and bounds, making Dotmenu the largest online food delivery network in the world. Having started out on just 18 campuses in 2000, Campusfood is now the number-one resource for pizza-and-wings jonezing students on over 390 college campuses. Allmenus boasts over 250,000 menus, introducing famished Americans to their favorite restaurants in nearly every major city. The team collaborates in a creative, fast-paced environment, dedicated to forging new partnerships, and expanding our network even further. While you are in the office, you can expect a casual, open (no walls... literally) atmosphere.

We currently have an outstanding internship opportunity for an individual that is interested in learning about all of the aspects of what it takes to run a successful ecommerce company. Working alongside our Online Artist, you will reformat designs in various sizes so that they work across all platforms. There is a design element since each element requires a new layout but this internship will be more production focused than conceptual in nature.
This internship is NOT paid
This internship does NOT count for credits
Posted On
Sunday, May 15 2011 - 1:13pm
Category
Advertising/marketing/media
Location
NY
View All Internships

Should You Remain Friends With Your Ex?

1.

Turn Your Walk of Shame Into A Stride of Pride

Whether your night out at a bar, dance club, or party led you back to someone’s...

2.

10 Celebrities Who Were Interns Too

Coffee runs, answering phone calls and doing anything possible to get...

3.

10 Lies Our Parents Told Us About Getting a Job

When I was a kid, I saw the world as a boundless place of possibility. But now...

Songza (NY)

Songza is looking for an enthusiastic and motivated intern to do music research ...