You Suck As A Roommate, Here's 13 Reasons Why

by Jacob Scholl on August 29, 2014
Junior > Journalism > University of Missouri

(Via makeameme.org) When you sign up to live with random people, sometimes it doesn’t work out. For those of you wondering why your roommate secretly uses your toothbrush to clean the...

Keep Reading...

A Closer Look at Dating in College

by Melanie Rainone on August 28, 2014
Junior > Journalism and Creative Writing > Hofstra University

How long should you wait before responding to a text from that guy you met at the bar last night? Does that like on your Instagram selfie mean something? Will that girl you drunkenly...

Keep Reading...

7 Ways to Eat Vegetarian in College

by Amanda Dash on August 28, 2014
Senior > Journalism > Penn State

Are you tired of eating macaroni and cheese for every meal? Is the lack of vegetarian options in the dining hall getting you down? Eating healthful vegetarian food prevails as a difficult task...

Keep Reading...

CONTEST: Share Your Vomit Horror Story to Win CampusMD + $200

by College Magazine on August 28, 2014

Pink eye, swine flu, sinus infection—we’ve heard it all at College Magazine. Sometimes we don’t believe our student writers when these excuses arrive in our inbox only minutes...

Keep Reading...

A Tale of Two Bowels: Why You Should Invest in CampusMD

by Kendall Russell on August 27, 2014
Senior > English and Print Journalism > Pennsylvania State University

College is an awful time to get sick. You’re miles away from your family doctor, and for the first time in your life, your parents aren’t there to spoonfeed you Robitussin and check...

Keep Reading...

My Finals Week From Hell

by Jacob Scholl on August 27, 2014

It was the spring semester of my sophomore year. I had reasonably good grades going into exam week, but good wasn’t good enough. Although I had a great chance of raising a few borderline...

Keep Reading...

Love Hurts: Food Poisoning on Valentine's Day

by Amanda Dash on August 27, 2014
Senior > Journalism > Penn State

Most people imagine flowers, chocolates and romantic dates when Valentine’s Day comes to mind… not crawling to work at four in the morning. February 14th started like any normal...

Keep Reading...

From a Junk Drawer to a Dorm Near You: 25 Things You’ll Forget to Bring to College

by Daniel Kuhn on August 26, 2014
Junior > Print Journalism > Penn State University

Just because something earned a place in the junk drawer doesn’t mean it’s useless. There’s a reason collections of random items avoid the trash and end up nestled in between pizza...

Keep Reading...

12 Guys I Came Across on Tinder

by Madison Rutherford on August 26, 2014
Senior > Journalism > San Francisco State University

The first time I became acquainted with Tinder, my friend waved her phone in my face and asked me to help pick out her future husband. We spent the next hour playing “hot or not,”...

Keep Reading...

The Ultimate Senior Bucket List

by Adlaine Peterson on August 25, 2014
Senior > Journalism > Temple University

We all get four years to make some of the wildest, stupidest and most genuine decisions of our lives. But the first three years pass in the blink of an eye, and with every memory you’ve made...

Keep Reading...

Over Packing? No Such Thing

by Melanie Rainone on August 25, 2014

I’ll be upfront: I am the queen of over packing. A weekend away may require a backpack for some, but I need at least a duffle bag and a purse the size of a small child. Packing for college...

Keep Reading...

Communal Bathrooms: How To Get Out Alive

by Daniel Kuhn on August 25, 2014
junior > Print Journalism > Penn State University

Dim lights flicker as you hurry along damp, dirty tiles clutching a toothbrush and a bottle of Listerine. An acrid odor you can’t place hangs in the air. You have no idea what’s...

Keep Reading...

Why Are We Embarrassed about Tinder?

1.

The 10 Most Hipster Campuses 2014

Hipsters appreciate more than rocking flannel and chugging Pabst Blue Ribbon....

2.

9 Podcasts to Make You Smarter

Did you know that in the 16th and 17th century, some books were bound with human...

3.

12 Types of Couples You Meet in College

Out in the wild world of college, so many singles wander around that it’s...

LIVESTRONG (TX)

Public Health/Education interns will help the Programs team as they work to empo...