How Honest Are College Students?

by Nick Jones on May 15, 2012
Freshman > Journalism > Howard University

Riddle me this: what do Monica Lewinsky and a cherry tree have in common? While this may initially sound like it could be a disastrous, distasteful joke, the answer is: they’re both lies American...

Keep Reading...

Top 10 NBA Playoff Series of the Decade

by Danny Golden on May 15, 2012
Sophomore > Journalism > University of Maryland

As we near the the Conference Finals, it is important to look back at some of the best moments in NBA playoff history. Here's the top 10 NBA playoff series of the last 10 years.  10) Lakers-Thunder...

Keep Reading...

Want a Free Ride to Grad School?

by C.T. Schwink on May 15, 2012
Senior > Journalism > University of Maryland

With graduation on the horizon and the job prospects for many seniors looking bleak, continuing on with higher education is a popular option. Not to mention, it’s a surefire way to gain new skills...

Keep Reading...

10 Steps to Being Mark Zuckerberg

by Josh Axelrod on May 15, 2012

Thanks to The Social Network, the world knows that Facebook creator Mark Zuckerberg isn’t an a**hole…he just tried so hard to be. But when you strip away the personalities, the parts that...

Keep Reading...

Top 10 Celebrity Graduation Speakers of 2012

by Jay Schwartz on May 14, 2012
Sophomore > Magazine Journalism & Psychology > Boston University

A degree’s worth has nothing to do with the celebrity who gives the commencement speech at your graduation. But besides that, getting a great speaker at your college is pretty awesome.  Here...

Keep Reading...

YouTube Generation: Five Funny Internet Stars

by Valeria Delgado on May 14, 2012
Junior > Journalism and English > University of Florida

Before the creation of YouTube, many pure genius characters went unnoticed by the general public. Their feisty jokes and weird personalities were constrained to people who lived near them. Now that...

Keep Reading...

National Bike Week: Lance Armstrong's Legacy

by Nicholas Munson on May 14, 2012

You know the cyclists that zoom past your walking self on a daily basis on your walk to class, and wait until the very last possible second to veer away from a head-on collision? Well, there just might...

Keep Reading...

Mother's Day: How MLB Supports Breast Cancer

by Ashley Melfi on May 13, 2012
Junior > Journalism > Hofstra University

Mother’s Day is not only a dad to celebrate the woman who put up with your antics, fed you and washed your clothes. It is also a day to remember the women who have suffered from the disease that...

Keep Reading...

In An Elon State Of Mind

by Madeline Monaco on May 13, 2012
Freshman > Strategic Communications and French > Elon University

The smell of fresh rain hitting the concrete sidewalk; the thrill of jaywalking to cut corners and save an imperative 10 seconds; pointing out your favorite restaurant when watching “Sex and the...

Keep Reading...

Elton John's Discovery: CM Interviews Tallia Storm

by Renee Klahr on May 13, 2012
Freshman > Journalism > University of Maryland

Imagine this scenario: a teenage girl and aspiring singer gets called upon to perform with one of the greatest musical legends of our time. Surreal, yes, and so picturesque it sounds as though...

Keep Reading...

Summer Job Horror Stories

by Samantha Goldberg on May 12, 2012

As college students with little to no real-world experience, it is often difficult to find a decent summer job. Many settle for jobs as a lifeguard or store employee. Sometimes we land jobs that...

Keep Reading...

Have No Regrets On Graduation Day

by Alex Kamp on May 11, 2012
Junior > Journalism and Political Science > Hofstra University

Graduation can be one of the most amazing, frightening, exhilarating and down right terrifying times of a college student’s life. Do you see a pattern here? Most people have mixed feelings about...

Keep Reading...

7 Tips for LGBTA Dating in College

1.

CM's Top 16 College Radio Stations

We all love to peruse the Usher discography on Spotify, but sometimes you...

2.

Top 10 Law Programs for Pre-Law Students

**Thinking about law school? Register for a Law School Forum ASAP.** Here’s...

3.

What Millennials Want in a Career

The careers millennials want may seem out of the ordinary to our parents,...

Wolf Trap Foundation (VA)

Selected as one of the "Best Places to Intern: 2009" by Bloomberg BusinessWeek, ...