Food in the Bedroom

by Carolina Del Busto on April 30, 2012
Junior > Journalism > Boston College

There are certain things that we cannot live without: food, water, shelter – and some would argue that sex would be another essential. That being the case, it would make perfect sense to incorporate...

Keep Reading...

Top 10 MLB Uniforms

by Nicholas Munson on April 30, 2012
Sophomore > Journalism > University of Maryland

When it comes to jerseys, some things never change. And other times, they do. But whether you prefer a traditional home get-up with pinstripes or a new-look, unconventional uni, here’s baseball’s...

Keep Reading...

#IHateMyLandlord

by Nicole Martin on April 30, 2012
Junior > Journalism > Penn State University

College is a time of living on your own and complete freedom. But what happens when your landlord is worse than living with your parents? Recent grad Jorge Galindez created a site where you can...

Keep Reading...

Finding Your Place On Campus

by Madeline Monaco on April 29, 2012
Freshman > Strategic Communications and French > Elon University

I’ve been through it all: the outfit planning, the pain inducing smiles, the “girl flirting.” Rush is an experience that I’ll never forget. But, what happens when after the process,...

Keep Reading...

The Best & Worst of Athletes on SNL

by Ashley Melfi on April 28, 2012
Junior > Journalism > Hofstra University

Athletes shine on the field. That is their stage. They come to work prepared, willing and ready for a game. So what happens when they are taken out of their comfort zone and must perform all the...

Keep Reading...

Overcoming Writer's Block

by Nick Jones on April 27, 2012
Freshman > Journalism > Howard University

Whether you like him or not, Eminem says it best: “'cause sometimes I feel like it’s so hard for me to come up with ish to say … I think I’m runnin’ out of clichés,...

Keep Reading...

The Bare Necessities

by Emily Farra on April 27, 2012
Journalism & Art History > Indiana University

The other day in class, one of my professors said: “It takes a lot of work to really be a glamorous woman.” She wasn’t trying to be cynical or disparaging – although she said...

Keep Reading...

NBA Playoffs: If Heat Lose, What's LeBron's Legacy?

by Joe Cipollone on April 27, 2012
Senior > Criminal Justice > University of Maryland

There are stories that matter and there are stories that mean much less than they are hyped up to be. Thank you, ESPN. As we head into the NBA playoffs, lets look at the biggest storylines, both legitimate...

Keep Reading...

Fighting Finals With Cuteness

by Alexi Knock on April 27, 2012
Junior > Journalism and Political Science > Hofstra University

With finals right around the corner (or already in action), college students tend to get really, really crazy. It’s not healthy to be pulling all-nighters and over-dosing on coffee and mini muffins....

Keep Reading...

Links n' Sh*t: April 27, 2012

by Josh Axelrod on April 27, 2012

Educate yourself on the different breeds of college douchebags.   This date horror story is so bad, it’s almost hard to believe it really happened.   Just because you’re...

Keep Reading...

CM's Top 10 Colleges with the Hottest Girls

by Melissa Recine on April 26, 2012
Communications > Pace University

Ask any guy in a tour group around campus what scenery they enjoy most when looking into colleges and they won’t name any buildings. Clearly they’re distracted by a different type of beauty,...

Keep Reading...

Copenhagen 2012: The Unconventional Vacation

by Claire Wiseman on April 26, 2012
Junior > Journalism and American Studies > Indiana University

Slogging around rainy countryside in a giant down jacket might not be everyone’s idea of an ideal vacation. In fact, when I explained to people that I was spending half my spring break on a study...

Keep Reading...

7 Tips for LGBTA Dating in College

1.

CM's Top 10 Health Obsessed Universities 2014

Drop the Doritos. Cue the kale chip. At these universities, “health”...

2.

CONTEST: Share Your Vomit Horror Story to Win CampusMD + $200

Pink eye, swine flu, sinus infection—we’ve heard it all at College...

3.

CM's Guide to University of Maryland, College Park

The University of Maryland is an enormous state flagship public research...

LIVESTRONG (TX)

Public Health/Education interns will help the Programs team as they work to empo...