Conquering YouTube: CM Interviews Nice Peter and Epic Lloyd

by Josh Axelrod on April 18, 2012
Sophomore > Journalism > University of Maryland

The expression “make love not war” is overrated. I propose that we amend it to “make epic rap battles, not war.” If we could solve all our conflicts like this, the world would...

Keep Reading...

How To Spot A Bro On Campus

by Allyson Berger on April 17, 2012
Senior > Arizona State University

ASU ranked No. 8 on CM's Top 10 Schools for Bros. So it would only make sense for me to go out onto ASU's Tempe Campus and find out what makes a true bro. After you watch this video you'll...

Keep Reading...

Epic Win: Professor Avoids Paying Traffic Fines With A Four-Page Essay

by Josh Axelrod on April 17, 2012

Usually guys don’t have much luck getting out of traffic tickets. If a woman gets pulled over (and if she’s dealing with a straight male cop), she automatically has two assets she can use...

Keep Reading...

The Lax Bro Culture

by Lance Pauker on April 17, 2012
Senior > American Studies > Georgetown

Nowadays, the term “lax bro” is thrown around more than first-semester freshmen throw around frisbees on the quad – which, by the way, automatically disqualifies you from ever being...

Keep Reading...

Sitcoms Aren't Dead, These Ones Are Alive and Kicking

by Olivia Yankey on April 17, 2012
Junior > English > Georgetown University

Whether it’s a classic or a brand new series, it’s never too late to get into a comedy that’s new to you. A laugh is always well needed and, thanks to Netflix and Hulu, catching up...

Keep Reading...

Ladies It's Spring, Time To Simplify Your Routine

by Emily Farra on April 17, 2012
Junior > Journalism & Art History > Indiana University

The spring season is all about changing your routine. We trade our leather boots and sweaters for floral-print dresses and cut-offs. Instead of staying inside to watch movies and sulk, we’re pool...

Keep Reading...

Spoken Word: Not Just Prissy Poetry

by Jay Schwartz on April 16, 2012
Sophomore > Magazine Journalism & Psychology > Boston University

Hipster culture has revived many wonderful artifacts of hippie-dom like funny mustaches and folk music. Poetry is no exception. As you probably don’t know, April is National Poetry Month,...

Keep Reading...

Jackie Robinson, The Original MLB Game-Changer

by Nicholas Munson on April 16, 2012

For the third year in a row, all players, coaches and managers (not just Mariano Rivera) will be donning the No. 42 on their jerseys to celebrate Jackie Robinson Day on April 15. In 2011, Major League...

Keep Reading...

A Numbers Game

by Parker Vail on April 16, 2012
Magazine Journalism>Syracuse University

You met him at a basement party. You stole his phone and punched your digits in before he could say no. “So sly,” thought you!  “Who is this bitch,” thought he. Aggressive...

Keep Reading...

The Most Inspiring Collegiate Relay For Life Events

by Samantha Goldberg on April 16, 2012

With more than 500 chapters nationwide, Relay For Life is one of the most popular collegiate organizations there is. Participants commit yearlong to fundraising and planning the main event—a 12...

Keep Reading...

Have An Adventure This Summer

by Valeria Delgado on April 16, 2012
Junior > Journalism and English > University of Florida

Throughout your college career you’re bound to have an eye-opening moment. Whether it’s the feeling of accomplishment after participating in a dance marathon or the realization that you’re...

Keep Reading...

Top 10 Travel Spots: European Edition

by Madeline Monaco on April 15, 2012
Freshman > Strategic Communications and French > Elon University

College is a time for new adventures and new discoveries. Many people take advantage of these amazing opportunities, including studying abroad. The world is your playground: cities like Johannesburg,...

Keep Reading...

Why Are We Embarrassed about Tinder?

1.

The 10 Most Hipster Campuses 2014

Hipsters appreciate more than rocking flannel and chugging Pabst Blue Ribbon....

2.

9 Podcasts to Make You Smarter

Did you know that in the 16th and 17th century, some books were bound with human...

3.

Why Are We Embarrassed about Tinder?

For the past two decades, browsing for a date online meant you were desperate,...

LIVESTRONG (TX)

Public Health/Education interns will help the Programs team as they work to empo...