Easter Sunday: Rex Ryan Should've Shut Up For Lent

by Ashley Melfi on April 08, 2012
Junior > Journalism > Hofstra University

The celebration of Lent is the observance of a Christian holiday beginning on Ash Wednesday, and lasts all the way until Easter. In lieu of the holiday that is upon us, it is tradition that one abstain...

Keep Reading...

Un-dateable

by Parker Vail on April 07, 2012
Magazine Journalism>Syracuse University

There’s no such thing as the Perfect Man. I know, I know, pick your jaw back up off the floor. I’m absolutely shattering your delusions of the dating world here. But sass aside, I’m...

Keep Reading...

True Story: I'm An ROTC Student

by College Magazine on April 07, 2012
By Bryan McCoy > Michigan State University, Edited by Alexi Knock > Hofstra University

I turn off my alarm. It’s 5 a.m.   The campus, which is normally bustling with over 50,000 students, seems completely deserted now. I drive to the physical fitness building to meet...

Keep Reading...

Why 3D Is The Only Way To Watch Sports

by Jordan Heck on April 07, 2012
Sophomore > Sports Journalism > IUPUI

Technology has greatly improved over the years, and it has helped us in the way that we watch sports. When high definition television came along, it changed everything. Now I can’t watch any...

Keep Reading...

5 Freaking Hilarious Films

by Ashley Grohoski on April 06, 2012
Senior > Journalism > Marshall University

If you’re like me, then your brain is already cluttered with countdowns to graduation, or finals or days to that summer internship that you’re excited for, but are dreading at the same time. ...

Keep Reading...

Dear NCAA, It's Time To Lose The One-And-Done Rule

by Sam Spiegelman on April 06, 2012
Senior > Journalism > University of Maryland

Follow Sam on Twitter The Kentucky Wildcats captured their first national championship in more than a decade earlier this week. And they did so in a style unconventional to the college basketball...

Keep Reading...

Links n' Sh*t: April 6, 2012

by Josh Axelrod on April 06, 2012
Sophomore > Journalism > University of Maryland

A happy intern equals a healthy intern.   Resumes are so 2000 and late; personal websites are where it’s at right now.   If you’ve ever wanted to eat and drink...

Keep Reading...

Kurt Cobain: Come As You Are

by Hussein Hammouda on April 05, 2012
Junior > Journalism and Architecture > University of Massachusetts Amherst

“It’s better to be hated for who you are than loved for who you are not,” the rock legend once said. Kurt Cobain, the frontman of Nirvana, was a musical icon and today, April 5th,...

Keep Reading...

CM's Top 10 Colleges with the Hottest Guys

by Alyssa Sweeney on April 05, 2012
Junior > Journalism > Penn State University

Through our research here at College Magazine, we have yet to come across any Sex God Studies offered at an accredited university in the United States. But some schools, we found, are ahead of the curve...

Keep Reading...

Move Over Katniss: CM Interviews The Hunger Games' Cato

by Josh Axelrod on April 05, 2012

I’ve been mildly obsessed with The Hunger Games for about a month now. Okay, so I finished the trilogy in record time. And I’ve seen Gary Ross’ Hunger Games movie three times. And...

Keep Reading...

Copenhagen 2012: Just Go With It

by Claire Wiseman on April 05, 2012
Junior > Journalism & International Studies > Indiana University

Spring Break '12. While most of my friends spent the last couple weeks heading to Florida and Mexico, I've been in chilly Copenhagen slogging through midterms. So, with the goal of seeing the...

Keep Reading...

MLB: Who Will Play Cinderella in 2012?

by Danny Golden on April 05, 2012

With almost every Major League Baseball team opening up their seasons today comes a renewed hope that is almost certain to be shot down for most teams by the All-Star break (cough, Orioles, cough)....

Keep Reading...

How to Handle Your Sexually Transmitted Infection

1.

The 10 Best College Campuses

Looking for a college that will be your true home away from home? These ten...

2.

CM's Top 10 Journalism Schools 2014

Well well, you’ve chosen to become a journalist. It seems like the hard...

3.

The 10 Colleges with the Best Creative Writing Programs

What will you do with a creative writing major? Prepare for the skeptics—a...

LIVESTRONG (TX)

Public Health/Education interns will help the Programs team as they work to empo...