Top 10 Ways to Crush Your Law School Application

by Meaghan Healy on September 23, 2014
Junior > English and Communications > Boston College

As an undergraduate set on law school, you join an elite club of students who actually know their future path. Kudos to you. As you enter the realm of early morning LSAT courses and law office internships,...

Keep Reading...

Ballin' On a Budget: 4 Drinks with 4 Ingredients or Less

by Anna Hecht on September 23, 2014
Junior > Journalism > University of Illinois

Not gonna lie, turning 21 feels pretty rad. Not only are you free to peruse liquor store aisles for your drink of choice and frequent any bar or night club you like, but being 21 also makes hosting...

Keep Reading...

CM's Guide to Penn State

by Daniel Kuhn on September 23, 2014
Also by Amanda Dash and Kendall Russell

Slammed in the center of Pennsylvania, the Penn State University Park Campus and the surrounding town of State College serve as a shot of vibrancy in a string of small rural towns. Tracie Wickersham,...

Keep Reading...

Do Millennials Prioritize Being Informed?

by Adlaine Peterson on September 22, 2014
Senior > Journalism > Temple University

I am 21 years old, Caucasian, female and according to the Pew Research Center’s quiz, How Millennial Are You?, I am 98 percent millennial. It’s no secret that we millennials are glued...

Keep Reading...

To Facebook or to Focus, That is the Question

by Daniel Kuhn on September 22, 2014
Junior > Print Journalism > Penn State University

Do you remember life without Siri? Seeing photos of friends and family meant a scrapbook. Road trips meant hours plotting your course on foldout maps. A social gathering had to be planned...

Keep Reading...

CM's Guide to University of Florida

by Paige Levin on September 19, 2014
Sophomore > Journalism > University of Florida

The University of Florida is THE school you imagined after watching all of those movies about college life. You’ll feel like the ultimate college student strolling beneath the huge mossy...

Keep Reading...

Why Declaring a Minor is Majorly Awesome

by Paulina Isaac on September 19, 2014
Junior > Journalism > Temple University

“So…what’s your major?” If college was a dating service, this would be the icebreaker question. It makes sense considering many students strongly identify with their major....

Keep Reading...

The Florence Fifteen: My Freshman Year Abroad

by Kait Hobson on September 18, 2014
Junior > Magazine Journalism > Syracuse University

Everyone was crying. My aunt, uncle, grandparents and cousins had all come to drop me off for my first day of college. Sound excessive? While my nervous anticipation was standard among freshmen,...

Keep Reading...

7 Ways to Stay Friends Over School Breaks

by Amanda Dash on September 18, 2014
Senior > Journalism > Penn State

Did you just return from break and fail to recognize your friend? For some reason he has an eagle tattoo on his calf and his hair now surpasses his shoulders. Don’t be that guy who doesn’t...

Keep Reading...

CM's Guide to Boston College

by Ross Tetzloff on September 18, 2014
Sophomore > English > Boston College

Boston College offers students the fabled college experience of strong academics, clubs and school spirit. “BC has a lot of school pride,” 2014 business graduate Rachel Fagut said....

Keep Reading...

Millennials Are Devoid of Social Skills

by Amanda Dash on September 17, 2014
Senior > Print Journalism > Penn State

“Don’t check your phone at the dinner table.” “Can’t you be off Facebook for more than 2 hours?”  I don’t remember my mom scolding me for these things...

Keep Reading...

How I Wound Up Back at Home Before the Party Started

by Paige Levin on September 17, 2014

When was the last time complete and total terror took over your body? I’m talking heart racing, vision blurring, hands shaking, stomach-churning terror.   Seriously – think...

Keep Reading...

7 Tips for LGBTA Dating in College

1.

CM's Guide to University of Florida

The University of Florida is THE school you imagined after watching all of...

2.

CM's Guide to University of Maryland, College Park

The University of Maryland is an enormous state flagship public research...

3.

15 Ways to Argue Like a Lawyer

As far as academic commitments are concerned, applying to law school...

LIVESTRONG (TX)

Public Health/Education interns will help the Programs team as they work to empo...