CM's Guide to San Francisco State University

by Madison Rutherford on October 21, 2014
Senior > Journalism > San Francisco State University

The Vibe    A melting pot of creativity and culture   #GatorLife   Hipsters, nerds, bros, fashionistas, skaters, sports fanatics and sorority...

Keep Reading...

Where to Celebrate Your 21st at SF State

There are countless bars in the city, so a common 21st birthday tradition for SF State students is to pick a neighborhood and go bar hopping. The Mission District, Castro and Polk Gulch...

Keep Reading...

It’s Not Always Sunny at San Francisco State (Literally)

You may want to look elsewhere if you can’t cope with 2 weeks of rain in the middle of March, an ever-present fog layer and a 10-degree weather change from one part of city to...

Keep Reading...

The Mid-College Life Crisis vs. The Mid-Life Crisis

by Jason Credo on October 21, 2014
Senior > English > San Diego State University

Take a break from studying, find yourself a quiet place away from your roommates, and scream until your lungs explode. Congratulations! You’ve just become a junior with no clue...

Keep Reading...

Senior Year, The Final Frontier: Why I Decided Not to Graduate Early

by Daniel Kuhn on October 20, 2014
Junior > Print Journalism > Penn State University

Time flies and completed credits compile even faster. The remnants of a list of required courses that once filled five pages now barely take up half a notebook page. It always seemed...

Keep Reading...

10 Familiar Faces of Penn State

by Daniel Kuhn on October 20, 2014

With Penn State’s diversity and size, it seems like it would be difficult to stand out. Despite the thousands that share University Park’s 8,556-acre campus, some manage to become household...

Keep Reading...

10 New Go-To Group Halloween Costumes

by Leigha Hinds on October 20, 2014
Sophomore > Telecommunication > University of Florida

College kids love Halloween. But while girls tend to throw on the sluttiest outfits possible, guys just put on a white t-shirt and call themselves ghosts. Booooring. Change up the typical lackluster...

Keep Reading...

You Will Meltdown at Least Once in College

by Kait Hobson on October 17, 2014
Junior > Magazine Journalism > Syracuse University

You think high school is stressful? Think again. High school's a cakewalk compared to college. You think you can handle a full schedule in college like you did in high school? Aw, how cute....

Keep Reading...

How to Bar Crawl Like a Terp

by Josh Axelrod on October 17, 2014
Journalism > University of Maryland

The University of Maryland has been accused of a lot of things, but no one has ever said with a straight face, “Those UMD kids don’t know how to turn up.” Maryland isn’t exactly...

Keep Reading...

Hopped Up on Adderall: The Risks and Rewards

by Kendall Russell on October 17, 2014
Senior > English and Print Journalism > Penn State University

The first time I dosed on Adderall I was a careless freshman. I procrastinated on an extensive essay until the very last minute, and with only a few hours left before the deadline, the...

Keep Reading...

Confessions of a Third Wheel

by Daniel Kuhn on October 16, 2014

Boy meets girl. Boy likes girl. Best friend sleeps on the couch. We’ve all had the honor of being a third wheel from time to time. Though we all know how to fake a smile, no one likes feeling...

Keep Reading...

Top 10 Events at Penn State

by Daniel Kuhn on October 16, 2014

Who has time for homework? From endless opportunities to crack open a beer dressed in the mandatory State Patty’s Day green to the chance to battle pediatric cancer as part of the largest student-run...

Keep Reading...

7 Tips for LGBTA Dating in College

1.

CM's Top 16 College Radio Stations

We all love to peruse the Usher discography on Spotify, but sometimes you...

2.

Top 10 Law Programs for Pre-Law Students

**Thinking about law school? Register for a Law School Forum ASAP.** Here’s...

3.

What Millennials Want in a Career

The careers millennials want may seem out of the ordinary to our parents,...

Wolf Trap Foundation (VA)

Selected as one of the "Best Places to Intern: 2009" by Bloomberg BusinessWeek, ...