17 Apartment Cuisine Essentials

by Kendall Russell on September 02, 2014
Senior > English and Print Journalism > Penn State University

Congratulations, you’ve finally made it out of the craphole that was your freshman dorm. You’ve moved on to bigger and better (and hopefully cleaner) things. But now that you’ve...

Keep Reading...

16 Ways to Network at Your Internship

by Adlaine Peterson on September 02, 2014
Senior > Journalism > Temple University

You networked to seal your internship, and now it’s time to network at your internship. Dr. Tom Denham, a career counselor and owner of Careers In Transition LLC in Albany, New York, said...

Keep Reading...

20 Reasons Why Majoring in Journalism is the Best Decision You’ll Ever Make

by Madison Rutherford on September 01, 2014
Senior > Journalism > San Francisco State University

Journalism will never die as long as the world has news to report and requires someone to report it. The digital age might be hurting journalism in its traditional form, but something...

Keep Reading...

I Went to an Ugly Sweater Party and All I Got Was Death

by Adlaine Peterson on August 29, 2014
Senior > Journalism > Temple University

It all started with an ache in my legs. The fall semester was winding down during my freshman year at Temple University and the weekend approached. My friends and I decided to venture out in the...

Keep Reading...

The Common Cold in College: A Sick and Inconvenient Truth

by Jason Credo on August 29, 2014
Senior > English > San Diego State University

Let’s play a quick game of ‘Would You Rather,’ shall we? If you were given the option of getting an F in a course or getting sick in the middle of the school year, which would...

Keep Reading...

Is It Nerves or Am I Dying?

by Daniel Kuhn on August 29, 2014
Junior > Print Journalism > Penn State University

The last hour with my parents after move-in wasn’t the collection of hugs and smiles TV convinced me to expect. My experience strayed from the tearful Hallmark stereotype. Instead...

Keep Reading...

You Suck As A Roommate, Here's 13 Reasons Why

by Jacob Scholl on August 29, 2014
Junior > Journalism > University of Missouri

When you sign up to live with random people, sometimes it doesn’t work out. For those of you wondering why your roommate secretly uses your toothbrush to clean the toilet with, here's...

Keep Reading...

A Closer Look at Dating in College

by Melanie Rainone on August 28, 2014
Junior > Journalism and Creative Writing > Hofstra University

How long should you wait before responding to a text from that guy you met at the bar last night? Does that like on your Instagram selfie mean something? Will that girl you drunkenly...

Keep Reading...

7 Ways to Eat Vegetarian in College

by Amanda Dash on August 28, 2014
Senior > Journalism > Penn State

Are you tired of eating macaroni and cheese for every meal? Is the lack of vegetarian options in the dining hall getting you down? Eating healthful vegetarian food prevails as a difficult task...

Keep Reading...

CONTEST: Share Your Vomit Horror Story to Win CampusMD + $200

by College Magazine on August 28, 2014

Pink eye, swine flu, sinus infection—we’ve heard it all at College Magazine. Sometimes we don’t believe our student writers when these excuses arrive in our inbox only minutes...

Keep Reading...

A Tale of Two Bowels: Why You Should Invest in CampusMD

by Kendall Russell on August 27, 2014
Senior > English and Print Journalism > Pennsylvania State University

College is an awful time to get sick. You’re miles away from your family doctor, and for the first time in your life, your parents aren’t there to spoonfeed you Robitussin and check...

Keep Reading...

My Finals Week From Hell

by Jacob Scholl on August 27, 2014

It was the spring semester of my sophomore year. I had reasonably good grades going into exam week, but good wasn’t good enough. Although I had a great chance of raising a few borderline...

Keep Reading...

Why Are We Embarrassed about Tinder?

1.

The 10 Most Hipster Campuses 2014

Hipsters appreciate more than rocking flannel and chugging Pabst Blue Ribbon....

2.

9 Podcasts to Make You Smarter

Did you know that in the 16th and 17th century, some books were bound with human...

3.

12 Types of Couples You Meet in College

Out in the wild world of college, so many singles wander around that it’s...

LIVESTRONG (TX)

Public Health/Education interns will help the Programs team as they work to empo...