IMHO (In My Homosexual Opinion) every playlist should start off with a belting diva. You’ve got five. From radio pop Sia to the virtually unknown Hesta Prynn, this section will get you going bright and early or late at night.
1) Titanium – David Guetta (feat. Sia)
2) Fighter - Christina Aguilera
3) Off To The Races – Lana Del Rey
4) Turn It Gold – Hesta Prynn (Idoz Remix)
5) Just Dance - Lady Gaga
Pump It Up
This is the part of the playlist where you dig deepest and burn off that sundae you probably shouldn’t have had at the dining hall. These heavy, fast hitting beats could’ve easily been taken from a sex playlist… but hey, that can be a work out too, right?
6) Kyotot A$$ - (Skrillex vs. Big Sean feat. Nicki Minaj Sirah) Kris Barman
7) Dance Yrself Clean – LCD Soundsystem
8) Comeback Kid – Sleigh Bells
9) Baptism – Crystal Castles
10) Pluto - Bjork
Like a workout, a playlist needs a cool down too. These song are jazzy and chill, but with enough energy to keep you going until the end. Breathe deep and hydrate. If this playlist seems a bit long for you, these songs are great for blasting in the shower during your post-workout cleanse. Just don’t take your music device into the shower--we won’t be held responsible for any pesky water damage!
11) Moneygrabber – Fitz and The Tantrums
12) Night by Night - Chromeo
13) Don’t Cry Out – Shiny Toy Guns
14) Only Time – Enya
15) 12:59 Lullaby – Bedouin Soundclash