Rage On: Top Party Hostels 2012

by Kristen Lott on February 20, 2012
Junior > Public Affairs Journalism > Ohio State University

You’ve secured the window seat and made an epic list of party destinations. But there’s one thing missing among your list of pre-departure plans. You have to sleep somewhere, right?

Unless you plan on crashing in a ditch clutching your suitcase and boxed wine, you need to figure out a cheap, safe place to stay while you rage on. Luckily for student travelers, there are hostels: shared lodging with bars, pools, Jacuzzis, Free Wi-Fi and even nightclubs. 

So where’s the party at? The biggest party hostels are based in Miami, Cancun and Las Vegas. Think walking distance from the beach and foam parties.  According to the student reviews, spring breakers love the party atmosphere, the cool staff and they often gush about the incredible free breakfasts.

Students can save a ton of money booking hostels through websites like Hostelbookers.com, where the code “Springbreak2012” gives an extra 5 percent off the cost.

Skip the condos and hotels this year and forget the booking fees and pricey security deposits that you know you’ll never get back. Instead, snag a night at a hostel for about $5 to $20.

Still can’t decide on a destination? Play the Spring Break Trumps drinking game:

HostelBookers Spring Break
Hostels in Miami - perfect for students on Spring Break.