CM’s Top 10 Universities To Find A Husband

Upon entering the wonderful world of college, there is one mantra that every brilliant young woman must remember: if he like it then he should put a ring on it. Take every opportunity in college as a wedding planning opportunity:

Sorority sisters? Bridesmaids.
Campus Jimmy Johns? Catering.
Cute boy in biology class? Groom.

Here at College Magazine, we’ve put together a list of the top ten best colleges to find a husband. After all, college is totally just about finding the perfect man, right?

Prev1 of 10Next

1.) U.S. Military Academy (West Point)

Nothing, and I mean nothing, beats a military man. They a€™re strong, they have good values and they’ve got that hero thing going for them. Forbes even ranked West Point at the top of their list for the nation’€™s best colleges overall. According to Forbes, the undergraduate experience at West Point and the other service academies is defined by an intense work ethic and a drive to succeed on all fronts.€ This combination helps mold a man that has book smarts, street smarts and€“ let’s face it, weight room smarts. If that isn’€™t enough to convince you, recent graduates of West Point can earn about $70,000 per year as a second lieutenant. Rank and wealth: doesn’€™t that have a nice (left hand) ring to it?
Prev1 of 10Next

For more university rankings, check out: 

The 10 Most Hipster Campuses

CM's Top 10 Schools for Bros

CM's Top 10 Journalism Schools