8 Ways to Save Money on Spring Break

by Marie McGrath on March 21, 2013
Junior > English & Communication > Boston College

It seems that 50% of conversations had among my friends are about money related stress. We want to have a good time, but we don’t have the money to do so. Or at least, we think we don’t....

Keep Reading...

What Should Be On Your College Bucket List

by Anamika Roy on March 21, 2013
Senior > Journalism > University of Maryland

We all know the cliché, college is supposed to be the best four years of your life. Most of us can agree that this is true, but it also means that we must do everything we can to make the most...

Keep Reading...

True Life: I Gave Up Sex for Lent

by Mira Milla on March 21, 2013
Junior > Journalism > University of Texas

We were sitting when she randomly offered me a bag of chips. I looked over and she had about 5 bags of chips, all different flavors, with her. “What are you doing with all those chips?”...

Keep Reading...

5 Websites to Educate Yourself for Free

by Justina Tran on March 20, 2013
Junior > Writing for Film and Television > Emerson

Have you ever wanted to learn more about a particular subject but your school didn't offer any courses on it? Look no further than the internet! There are tons of websites offering free educational...

Keep Reading...

So, What's All This North Korea Talk About?

by Marissa Russo on March 20, 2013
Junior > Journalism > Michigan State University

Fear of a nuclear attack from North Korea has been in the back of many minds since 2006 when the single-party country declared they had developed a nuclear weapon. On March 7, the fear seemed to become...

Keep Reading...

15 Signs It's Spring on Campus

by Kelsey Thomas on March 20, 2013
Senior > Public Relations > Marshall

It’s spring. The sun is out, the grass is green and college students everywhere are crawling out of their dorm rooms like cavemen after an ice age.  While our parents are at home daydreaming...

Keep Reading...

How to Survive the Friend Zone

by Tatiana Baez on March 20, 2013
Sophomore > Journalism & Environmental Science > New York University

There’s no getting around it: being in the friend zone sucks. And trust me, I’ve had my fair share of those uncomfortable experiences. When I really like someone, I try to be as nice as...

Keep Reading...

Matthew Keys: Investigative Journalist or Helping the Hackers?

by Anna Novikova on March 19, 2013
Sophomore > Journalism and Environmental Analysis & Policy > Boston University

Reuters deputy social media editor Matthew Keys was charged last week by the Department of Justice with helping the “hacktivist” group Anonymous hack the Los Angeles Times website in 2010. Keys,...

Keep Reading...

5 Things You Should Stop Wasting Money On

by Jessica Suss on March 19, 2013
Junior > Journalism > University of Maryland

You know Three 6 Mafia song, “Hard out Here for a Pimp”? Well it’s also hard out here for a college student. Even when we do have jobs, they typically pay crappy hourly wage and the...

Keep Reading...

T*ts Out for the Boys: A Favorite Spring Break Activity

by Bianca Monaco on March 19, 2013
Senior > International Business & Italian > Loyola University Maryland

On my Spring Break the song “Let’s hear it for the Boys” turned into “T*t’s out for the Boys.” Yeah, I went to a location that was the Mecca for the stereotype behavior...

Keep Reading...

CM's March Madness Extravaganza

by Josh Axelrod on March 18, 2013

College basketball this year has been all about parity. It has been one of those screwy years where any team can beat any team on any given day. The 2013 NCAA Tournament bracket exemplifies this in...

Keep Reading...

Interviewing 101

by Lucy Negash on March 18, 2013
Sophomore > Journalism and Sociology > University of Notre Dame

With the heightened anticipation of applying and waiting to hear back from internships also comes the added intensity of the in-person interview. Making sure everything is perfect for that hour-long...

Keep Reading...

How to Handle Your Sexually Transmitted Infection

1.

The 10 Colleges with the Best Career Services

Career services are rarely a consideration during your college search—universities...

2.

The 10 Best College Campuses

Looking for a college that will be your true home away from home? These ten...

3.

The 22 Personalities You’ll Meet at Every Music Festival

Bros, coked out yuppies and 12-year-old ravers. Yep, must be a music...

LIVESTRONG (TX)

Public Health/Education interns will help the Programs team as they work to empo...