I Love My School Because…

by Jennifer Lavoie on February 15, 2013
Junior > Communications and English > Boston College

This Valentine's Day students took the time to focus on the things they truly love…college. While significant others may come and go most will find the one relationship they can always count...

Keep Reading...

Love Lessons from our Favorite TV Couples

by Marie McGrath on February 15, 2013
Junior > English & Communication > Boston College

Sometimes while I’m crying and reaching for some Ben & Jerry’s Phish Food during a particularly moving episode of Grey’s Anatomy, I stop between bites of ice cream and wonder:...

Keep Reading...

10 Guys We Wish Were Our Valentines

by Elizabeth O'Connor on February 15, 2013
Junior > Communications > Boston College

Valentine’s Day is over, but for those of you who may still be seeking an imaginary valentine for this year, look no further. Bask in the glow of shameless eye candy and see who tops the...

Keep Reading...

What Employers Aren't Telling You

by Max Warren on February 15, 2013
J.D. Candidate > English, Political Science > Harvard Law

In a nation that is already dealing with inadequate employment opportunities for recent college graduates, a new trend has emerged which may make it even more difficult for you to land that post-grad...

Keep Reading...

CM's Worst Ways to Get Dumped

by Mira Milla on February 15, 2013
Junior > Journalism > University of Texas

We all know those stories about someone who got dumped in the worst possible way. After they tell you their story you can’t help but think, “why in the world would someone ever dump another...

Keep Reading...

CM's Top 10 Universities To Find A Husband

by College Magazine on February 14, 2013

Upon entering the wonderful world of college, there is one mantra that every brilliant young woman must remember – if he like it then he shoulda put a ring on it. Take every opportunity in college...

Keep Reading...

5 Lies Hollywood Told Us About Love

by Kelsey Thomas on February 14, 2013
Senior > Public Relations > Marshall

Relationships are hard enough between two people, but mix in some outside influences and the combination could be deadly. I’d like to think seeing an occasional rom-com is harmless, but it’s...

Keep Reading...

What Magic Mike Means for V-Day Lingerie

by Anamika Roy on February 14, 2013
Senior > Journalism > University of Maryland

Last summer’s guilty pleasure for girls and unspeakable embarrassment for guys came in the form of a movie about five male strippers. Everyone had their laughs about how ridiculous (and awful)...

Keep Reading...

15 Reasons Journalists Make The Best Valentines

by Josh Axelrod on February 14, 2013
Junior > Journalism > University of Maryland

I recently stumbled across an article that listed 10 reasons to date a journalist. Behind all the obligatory “deep throat” and “we do it AP style” jokes is a good point: journalists...

Keep Reading...

Valentine's Day is SO Gay

by Eric Ramirez on February 14, 2013
Senior > Writing > Savannah College

So Valentine’s Day is here again and, surprise surprise, mostly everyone seems a little pissy about it. Or maybe it’s just me. Not necessarily because I’m single and suddenly can’t...

Keep Reading...

7 Blogs You Should Really Be Reading

by Jennifer Lavoie on February 13, 2013

As college students, we live in an age of Internet and social media. It’s to no surprise then that some of our go to reading is commonly found online, often times in the form of blogs. Today many...

Keep Reading...

Worst V-Day Gifts for Your Girl

by Amanda Breen on February 13, 2013
Freshman > Writing, Literature & Publishing > Emerson College

Guys, Valentine's Day is tomorrow and let me guess, you still don’t have a gift for your lady. You probably plan on running to your nearest supermarket or pharmacy to pick up some chocolate...

Keep Reading...

Should You Remain Friends With Your Ex?

1.

Turn Your Walk of Shame Into A Stride of Pride

Whether your night out at a bar, dance club, or party led you back to someone’s...

2.

10 Celebrities Who Were Interns Too

Coffee runs, answering phone calls and doing anything possible to get...

3.

10 Lies Our Parents Told Us About Getting a Job

When I was a kid, I saw the world as a boundless place of possibility. But now...

Songza (NY)

Songza is looking for an enthusiastic and motivated intern to do music research ...