Lessons Learned in Sex and Dating

by Jasmine McCain on June 03, 2013
Senior > English > University of Missouri

As my December graduation nears, I’m starting to reflect upon the things I’ve learned about sex and dating while in college. I made my fair share of mistakes,spent too many dateless nights...

Keep Reading...

5 Tips For Your Summer Fling

by Mira Milla on May 31, 2013
Junior > Journalism > University of Texas

Summer flings can be tricky, but they can also be exciting. When getting into one, knowing what to expect is crucial. Here are a few things to keep in mind before getting into a ‘no-strings attached’...

Keep Reading...

Three Ways to Give Back This Summer

by Mallory Feeney on May 30, 2013
Senior > English > Adelphi University

Summer vacation is always much needed for the exhausted college student. But don't waste all your summer days on Netflix marathons and sleeping ungodly amounts of time; why not use some of that...

Keep Reading...

Lessons on Late-blooming Love

by Eric Ramirez on May 30, 2013
Senior > Writing > Savannah College of Art and Design

Going to an art school is still the best decision I’ve ever made. Even tucked into the Bible Belt, the Savannah College of Art and Design has enough of an LGBTQ population to host the largest...

Keep Reading...

Worldwide Debate Over Genetically Modified Foods

by Anna Novikova on May 29, 2013
Sophomore > Journalism and Environmental Analysis & Policy > Boston University

This past Saturday brought a number of protests against genetically modified food across the country and world. The “March Against Monsanto,” one of the largest agricultural biotechnology...

Keep Reading...

CM's Summer Bucket List

by Anna Hecht on May 28, 2013
Junior > News-Editorial Journalism > University of Illinois

Determined to make this your best summer yet? By coming up with a realistic yet exciting summer bucket list, you can make it happen. To spark your imagination, check out and check off the 10 things...

Keep Reading...

Summer: Making the Best of an Abandoned College Town

by Alex McGuire on May 28, 2013
Junior > Journalism > University of Maryland

Picture any abandoned city, such as the infamous nuclear disaster city Pripyat or the California mining town Calico. During the summer off seasons when the sun’s dried up all the alcohol-stained...

Keep Reading...

Music Recap: the Sweetlife Festival

by Sung-Min Kim on May 27, 2013
Senior > Journalism > University of Maryland

On May 11th, in Columbia, MD., the Sweetlife Music & Food Festival was held at Merriweather Post Pavillion. The fourth annual festival featured their biggest lineup yet, led by Phoenix as a headliner...

Keep Reading...

CM Talks with Tobit Raphael about The Internship

by Marie McGrath on May 27, 2013
Senior > Communication & English > Marie McGrath

After graduating from college, most students are either coming off the heels of an internship or just getting started. But recent grad Tobit Raphael isn’t working as an intern, he’s playing...

Keep Reading...

When Your Ex Slithers Back

by Jasmine McCain on May 27, 2013

Ah, summer break. You may be staying in town to take summer classes, travelling for a sweet internship or making your way back to your hometown. The possibilities are endless for you.  But...

Keep Reading...

What College Has Taught Me About Makeup

by Elizabeth O'Connor on May 24, 2013
Junior > Communications > Boston College

There are some things that college has taught me about makeup that I’ll never forget. I do not claim to be a makeup expert. I think I’ve been wearing the same eyeshadow/mascara combination...

Keep Reading...

They Moved On But I Haven't

by Mira Milla on May 24, 2013

They say time heals all pains. Time didn’t do that to me. Time made me break a habit I didn’t want to break. If the break up wasn’t mutual, this kind of situation is always a tough...

Keep Reading...

7 Tips for LGBTA Dating in College

1.

CM's Top 16 College Radio Stations

We all love to peruse the Usher discography on Spotify, but sometimes you...

2.

Top 10 Law Programs for Pre-Law Students

**Thinking about law school? Register for a Law School Forum ASAP.** Here’s...

3.

Hopped Up on Adderall: The Risks and Rewards

The first time I dosed on Adderall I was a careless freshman....

Wolf Trap Foundation (VA)

Selected as one of the "Best Places to Intern: 2009" by Bloomberg BusinessWeek, ...