An Open Letter to PLL: ultimAtum

by Marie McGrath on June 13, 2013
Senior > Communication & English > Marie McGrath

DeAr Pretty Little Liars, I have a bone to pick. You make me wait a whole three months to find out #WHATSINTHETRUNK and then it’s nothing but a pig that kicked the bucket? We don’t...

Keep Reading...

Good News: Coffee May Be Good for You

by Anna Novikova on June 11, 2013
Sophomore > Journalism and Environmental Analysis & Policy > Boston University

As with many things we consume such as food, technology and medicine, there is often a slew of new information surfacing every few years that adds to the debate of what’s good for us and what...

Keep Reading...

A Guide for the Bonnaroo Beginner

by Alex McGuire on June 11, 2013
Junior > Journalism > University of Maryland

Every summer in June, there is a four-day party on a 700-acre farm under the blazing Tennessee sun that is a “real good time.” In Cajun French, a dialect spoken and rooted in the rich musical...

Keep Reading...

8 Tips for the Acceptable Summer Fling

by Jasmine McCain on June 10, 2013
Senior > English > University of Missouri

Regardless of the whacky weather, it is almost summer time and what better time for a casual relationship? Let’s look at some of the reasons why participating in a summer fling is perfectly acceptable...

Keep Reading...

Teach Me How to Tony: Broadway's Big Night Done Right

by Alyssa Holcomb on June 07, 2013
Junior > Telecommunications > University of Florida

One night a year, the Great White Way shines its spotlights on one stage, and one stage only. This year, the 67th Annual Tony Awards is all about the standards: the ceremony returns to Radio City Music...

Keep Reading...

Thinking of Boston: CM Interviews Blue Man Group

by Bishop Nash on June 07, 2013
Senior > Print Journalism > Marshall University

Since 1987, the enigmatic Blue Man Group has carved itself into American culture with its techno-primitive performances and genre-defying sounds. Ideally described through first-hand sight and sound...

Keep Reading...

Sex, Love and Happiness in College

by Mira Milla on June 07, 2013
Junior > Journalism > University of Texas

Besides all the late-night cramming and endless cups of coffee to get me through the day, I’ve managed to maintain something of a social life. Before this school year started, I envisioned...

Keep Reading...

NYC on a Budget

by Anna Hecht on June 07, 2013
Sophomore > News-Editorial Journalism > University of Illinois

Believe it or not, a trip to one of America’s most notoriously expensive cities can be done on a student budget. While NYC hotspots, such as Saks Fifth Avenue and Bloomingdale’s have most...

Keep Reading...

Mocktail Mania: Five Substitutes for Summer Boozin'

by Mallory Feeney on June 06, 2013
Senior > English > Adelphi University

Summer’s here- the time to kick back with friends and have a cool one. But if you’re bummed out because you’re not 21 (hang in there!), have work the next day or you’d rather...

Keep Reading...

The Monsanto Monster Monopoly

by Bishop Nash on June 05, 2013

If you believe you are what you eat, then it pays to know what exactly you’re eating. Last week we told you about Monsanto, the multinational agricultural biotechnology corporation that is...

Keep Reading...

Marina and the Diamonds: the Secret's Out

by Anna Hecht on June 04, 2013

A line of apprehensive fans stretched around the block and up to the doors of the Riviera Theater, awaiting the start of the Marina & the Diamonds concert on May 20, 2013. As I approached the concert...

Keep Reading...

How to Dress for Success at Your Internship

by Jessica Suss on June 04, 2013

So you’ve landed yourself a summer internship – mazel tov! We’re all very proud. But now that the initial excitement has worn off, you might be a little confused about office apparel...

Keep Reading...

7 Tips for LGBTA Dating in College

1.

CM's Top 10 Health Obsessed Universities 2014

Drop the Doritos. Cue the kale chip. At these universities, “health”...

2.

CM's Guide to University of Florida

The University of Florida is THE school you imagined after watching all of...

3.

CONTEST: Share Your Vomit Horror Story to Win CampusMD + $200

Pink eye, swine flu, sinus infection—we’ve heard it all at College...

LIVESTRONG (TX)

Public Health/Education interns will help the Programs team as they work to empo...