How to Balance FOMO with Finals

by Elizabeth O'Connor on May 17, 2013
Junior > Communications > Boston College

Whether you’re studying abroad or finishing up another great semester at home in the states, FOMO (Fear Of Missing Out, for those of you who have been living under a rock) can become pretty debilitating...

Keep Reading...

Students Dissatisfied with Colleges’ Treatment of Sexual Assault

by Anna Novikova on May 17, 2013
Sophomore > Journalism and Environmental Analysis & Policy > Boston University

Most college students do not approve of their school’s work dealing with sexual assault problems on campus, a new survey found. Volunteer group Students Active For Ending Rape (SAFER) conducted...

Keep Reading...

Those Little Deal-breakers

by Mira Milla on May 17, 2013
Junior > Journalism > University of Texas

Your friends are setting you up on a blind date. You think it will be great, your friends wouldn’t set you up with some random person. They know your interests and personality so you figure...

Keep Reading...

Five Fun Alternative Summer Cookout Foods

by Mallory Feeney on May 16, 2013
Senior > English > Adelphi University

With summer around the corner, it’s just about time to break out your grills and start prepping and planning an awesome barbeque with your friends. When it comes to barbeques and cookouts, we...

Keep Reading...

Smart App Helps You Get Lucky

by Eric Ramirez on May 16, 2013
Senior > Writing > Savannah College of Art and Design

When people refer to “the college experience,” they are typically referring to dorm life — you and your roommates are thrown in a room and will come to know way too much about one...

Keep Reading...

7 Ways to be the Best Intern

by Anna Hecht on May 15, 2013
Junior > News-Editorial Journalism > University of Illinois

What better way to learn how to be a great intern from the “Intern Queen” herself? Lauren Berger is an author, spokesperson and the CEO of InternQueen.com, an online aid to students in search...

Keep Reading...

Dating Diary of a College Senior

by Ally Norton on May 15, 2013
Senior > English and Communications > Boston College

As a rising freshman at Boston College, I had visions of meeting an amazing guy right off the bat, dreamt of having him sweep me off my feet during my first semester and staying by my side till...

Keep Reading...

Moving Towards Sustainable and Humane Apparel

by Anna Novikova on May 14, 2013

It started with food—“You are what you eat.” That same mentality has now been spreading to clothing. As consumers are realizing they’re also what they wear, more effort is...

Keep Reading...

Chris Hadfield's "Space Oddity" Space Odyssey

by Bishop Nash on May 13, 2013
Senior > Print Journalism > Marshall University

This is Ground Control to Commander Chris: You've really made the grade. The Canadian astronaut Chris Hadfield has been no stranger to the world since blasting off on Expedition 35 to the International...

Keep Reading...

Why We're Worried About Kimye's Baby

by Jessica Suss on May 13, 2013
Junior > Journalism > University of Maryland

A couple months back, the world’s most narcissistic couple took a break from staring at themselves in their side-by-side vanities and copulated sans condom to produce what will effectively...

Keep Reading...

The Ultimate Summer Bucket List

by Mallory Feeney on May 11, 2013
senior > English > Adelphi University

With only a few weeks left in the semester, everyone is starting to plan their summer getaways and vacations. If you’re running on a budget, spending a week on a tropical island may not fit into...

Keep Reading...

This Week’s Cheat Sheet May 5-10

by Laura Lefavor on May 10, 2013
Senior > English > University of Maryland, Baltimore County

It’s finals time, which means we know you’ve been way too busy to keep up with anything that doesn’t have to do with Biochem or that research paper you’ve been procrastinating...

Keep Reading...

Why Are We Embarrassed about Tinder?

1.

The 10 Most Hipster Campuses 2014

Hipsters appreciate more than rocking flannel and chugging Pabst Blue Ribbon....

2.

9 Podcasts to Make You Smarter

Did you know that in the 16th and 17th century, some books were bound with human...

3.

12 Types of Couples You Meet in College

Out in the wild world of college, so many singles wander around that it’s...

LIVESTRONG (TX)

Public Health/Education interns will help the Programs team as they work to empo...