25 Ways to Get Ahead This Summer

by Mallory Feeney on July 16, 2013
Senior > English > Adelphi University

Between juggling our summer jobs and trying to make time to get away for a while with friends, we often think that we should fill our summer days with banking some extra school-year cash and taking...

Keep Reading...

Cory Monteith: Farewell, Frankenteen

by Alyssa Holcomb on July 15, 2013
Junior > Telecommunications > University of Florida

There are few events in life that truly leave an impression in our minds. Remembering the time, the place, the circumstances, we are very lucky if we collect a handful of happy moments that we experience...

Keep Reading...

Moses Supposes: Team StarKid’s Joe Moses Talks Tour, Tips, and Panda-monium

by Alyssa Holcomb on July 15, 2013

Whether you’re an improv enthusiast or love “Doctor Who,” then boy does Joe Moses have a “showses” for you! Okay, all rhyming aside, my interview with Team StarKid’s...

Keep Reading...

The Intern Diaries: Part II

by Alyssa Holcomb on July 12, 2013

The Great and Terrible Three Hour Screwdriver Debacle It’s a dull and dreary, rain-soaked week in July and the Florida sunshine is basically nowhere to be found (Are you there,...

Keep Reading...

How it Feels to Be Retweeted By Your Favorite Celebrity

by Marie McGrath on July 12, 2013
Senior > Communication & English > Marie McGrath

It all happens quickly. You shoot out an @reply on a whim, just like you usually do. Then suddenly, you're getting more favorites and replies than ever before. "Hm, that's weird,"...

Keep Reading...

What To Watch (Before Summer’s Over): TV’s Top Mid-Summer Premieres

by Alyssa Holcomb on July 12, 2013

It may be the middle of July, but the wonderful world of television has not slowed down in the summer heat. Season premiere season is still hot and, as we gear up for our fall favorites to return, here...

Keep Reading...

5 Types of Interns You Will Meet

by Victoria Spagnuolo on July 11, 2013
Senior > Communications, Business > Florida Southern College

1. Sneakily Competitive Bitch: This girl acts all sweet and innocent to your face, but she is determined to appear more helpful and competent at every single opportunity. For example, your manager pops...

Keep Reading...

Eat Healthy During Your Lunch Break

by Anna Hecht on July 10, 2013
Sophomore > News-Editorial Journalism > University of Illinois

An 8-hour workday on an empty stomach is something close to torture. Unable to focus or accomplish much of anything, hunger pangs will constantly remind you to pack your lunch the following day. If...

Keep Reading...

My Friend Was My Summer Fling

by Mira Milla on July 10, 2013
Junior > Journalism > University of Texas

Summer flings are almost always spontaneous and are meant to be fun. When you come across being in a summer fling, it’s usually with someone you just met and probably won’t see after the...

Keep Reading...

Should You Remain Friends With Your Ex?

by Jasmine McCain on July 09, 2013
Senior > English > University of Missouri

You sigh, ready to turn away without another word, until you hear, “Can we still be friends?” It’s the looming question that succeeds most breakups. But I’ve always wondered,...

Keep Reading...

Be Your Own Brand: CM Interviews Liz Goodgold

by Cecilia Hollenhorst on July 09, 2013
Sophomore > Undecided > Pomona College

Branding yourself can seem intimidating and you may wonder if it’s even helpful, but in a day and age as competitive as ours, its important to know how branding can shape you into a marketable...

Keep Reading...

From Sushi Chefs to Beer Connoisseurs: Six Interesting Netflix Documentaries

by Alison Takahashi on July 09, 2013
Sophomoer > English and Communications > Boston College

With movie rental stores becoming a thing of the past, people of every age are forced to come to a decision. Whether you choose to watch your flicks via pay-per-view, by purchasing movies online, using...

Keep Reading...

7 Tips for LGBTA Dating in College

1.

CM's Top 16 College Radio Stations

We all love to peruse the Usher discography on Spotify, but sometimes you...

2.

Hopped Up on Adderall: The Risks and Rewards

The first time I dosed on Adderall I was a careless freshman....

3.

12 Halloween Costumes to Suggest For Your Frenemy

Did someone really think a sexy Nemo costume was a good idea? Luckily, College...

Wolf Trap Foundation (VA)

Selected as one of the "Best Places to Intern: 2009" by Bloomberg BusinessWeek, ...